Purchasing Symposium 'The changing value proposition of Purchasing'
On April 12th we will be holding a Purchasing Symposium in the RUG on the 'changing value proposition of Purchasing'
From cost reduction to value added: Practitioners, Researchers and Students discuss the state of the art knowledge in Purchasing.
- Mr. Siep Eilander, central government related purchases
- Prof. Holger Schiele, University of Twente Purchasing skills
Pitches form research and practice on the value proposition of Purchasing
3 cases will be presented and discussed in break-out sessions:
- Mr. Boris Fenneman (Teijin Aramid), 'Adding value through risk management'
- Mr. Martijn Bonte (Wehkamp), 'Adding value through integrating Marketing and Purchasing'
- Mr. Harald Joost (Philips), 'Adding value through innovation in Purchasing?'
Presentation of books, written by Master Students on the state of the art Purchasing in 2018.
For more information see the link below. You can sign up here.
Please do so before the first of March, 2018. (Attendance is free of charge)
Time range: 10:00 - 17:00
- Kirstin Scholten (University of Groningen, UG)
- Harjan Kuipers (Chair NEVI Noord)
- Wendy Kunstman (NEVI Noord)
- Manda Broekhuis (UG)
- Student association TEMA
Questions? Please e-mail: email@example.com.Bronlocatie van dit event