Redefining Procurement in an era of change
The Solvint Procurement Academy would like to invite you for a unique 2 day Procurement Excellence Event on November 19/20, 2018.
With this event we want to bring together a select group of Procurement professionals from leading companies from different industries to share and discuss the latest developments in our profession.
We will focus on 4 key areas that drive the development of the Procurement function.Digitalisation - Enabling the digital transformation of Procurement
- How will 'new technology' impact the role & responsibilities of Procurement?
- What can Procurement do to be at the forefront of digitalisation?
- What are the key skills of the Procurement professional in 2020-2025?
- What can organisations do to create high performing and agile teams?
- How can innovation be made tangible and drive enterprise wide performance?
- How should Procurement innovate to become an enabler for the entire organisation?
- How to build sustainable relationships with key suppliers, whilst reducing cost, driving growth and managing supply chain risks?
- How can Procurement become a true business partner, driving impact?
During the 2 days, we will facilitate several workshops on these 4 key areas to allow for ample sharing and discussion amongst the participants. These workshops will be facilitated by Professor Dr. Frank Rozemeijer of Maastricht University in The Netherlands. Next to holding the NEVI Chair in Purchasing & Supply Chain Management, Frank advices several senior executives in Europe in further developing their Procurement & Supply Chain functions. Co-facilitator will be Manu Matthyssens, founder and Managing Partner of the Solvint Group.
During the 2 days, several senior leaders from industry will join the discussions to share their perspectives.
Details about this event
Location: GDI Gottlieb Duttweiler Institute, Langhaldenstrasse 21, 8803, Rüschlikon/Zürich, Switzerland
Day 1: 19 November 2018 (10am-8.00pm) including lunch, apéro and walking dinner
Day 2: 20 November 2018 (9am-4.00pm) including lunch
Cost: €2200, excluding VAT and booking fees
Number of participants: maximum 20
Introduction of the Solvint Procurement Academy
The Solvint Procurement Academy is a division of Solvint Supply Management and was founded in 2003. Since then, Solvint Procurement Academy has trained over 15,000 professionals and has become the preferred leader for in-house Procurement training courses. The courses are given by experienced Procurement professionals who have worked for multinationals or large national companies.
With branches in Zürich, Antwerp, Amsterdam and Paris, the Solvint Procurement Academy has developed a wide range of training courses to meet the wishes and demands of its large client base, spread over 16 different industries within the EMEA region.Key figures
- 15 years of experience
- Available in more than 50 countries
- Hands- on training courses for 16 different industries
- More than 15.000 professionals trained
How can I contact the organizer with any questions?
- Please reach out to email@example.com for any questions regarding this event.
What's the refund policy?
Time period before event date that the cancellation is made:
- More than 31 working days > full refund
- 21-30 working days > 70% refund
- 20 working days or less > no refund
No shows and cancellations not made within the specified cancellation period will incur the full cost of registration. Any travel, accommodation or subsistence costs incurred (including incidental costs such as car parking) are entirely the responsibility of the delegate or the delegate’s organisation.
SOLVINT reserves the right to cancel the event due to insufficient enrollment at least 30 calendar days in advance of the scheduled event date. Notice will be provided with the option to reschedule for a future date or to receive a full refund of registration fees. If the event is cancelled due to any unforeseen circumstances such as weather or natural disaster, the customer is entitled to reschedule for a future event.
SOLVINT reserves the right to amend or cancel any event, event times, dates or published prices. Changes to event prices, times and dates will be advised before the event start date and any tickets already paid in full will not be subject to the increased price.
SOLVINT does not accept any liability for reimbursement of any costs incurred whatsoever in relation to its training courses or events.
DATE AND TIME
Mon, Nov 19, 2018, 10:00 AM – Tue, Nov 20, 2018, 4:00 PM CET
Gottlieb Duttweiler Institute
Langhaldenstrasse 21, 8803 Rüschlikon/Zürich, Switzerland
Refunds up to 30 days before event
ORGANIZER SOLVINT SUPPLY MANAGEMENT
Organizer of Redefining Procurement in an era of change (2 day Procurement Excellence event) Organizer Website
Solvint is one of Europe's leading firms in Procurement, Supply Chain & Operations, with offices in France, Belgium, the Netherlands and Switzerland, A team of 100 experienced professionals serves more than 100 local and international clients.
- Consulting: EBIT & organization improvement
- Professionals: Flexible expertise
- Training: Tailored training programs to boost the performance of teams
More information about Solvint's services, an overview of the industries covered and clients served can be found at www.solvint.com. A full overview of the training curriculum, including a digital brochure, can be found at www.solvint-academy.com.Bronlocatie van dit event