The 15th annual EU - UN Procurement Seminar
Who should attend
Representatives from EU companies who seek to become long term suppliers to the UN.
What to expect?
Companies seeking to do business with the UN will gain an in-depth understanding of where to find procurement notices, how the tender process works and the type of products that the participating UN organizations procure.
Various interactive workshops will also help companies understand how their products and services can be best promoted to the UN.
The 1-on-1 meetings will allow companies to meet individually with UN organizations. Furthermore, this event serves as an ex-ceptional networking opportunity with other EU companies.
Why you should attend the seminar!
- Endorsedby major UN procurement organizations & EU Missions in New York.
- Presentations offering unrivaledinsight of the largest UN organizations, their procurement procedures, projects and activities.
- selected and presented by UN-staff focusing on specific industries
- Meet directly with UN buyers, prescribers and decision makers in 1 -on -1 meetings.
- Invited organizations: UN/PD, UNDP, UNICEF, UNLB, UNOPS, UNDB, UNFPA, and World Bank among others.
- ExcellentB2B Network opportunities with more than 60 other EU companies.
ABOUT THE EUROPEAN PROCUREMENT FORUM
The European Procurement Forum, Inc (EUPF) is a not for profit organization whose purpose is to facilitate activities that promote UN-Procurement from EU-companies. EUPF has been founded by the EU-trade representatives to the United Nations Offices in New York City.
These EU trade representatives have met since 1996 to promote UN-procurement from EU-companies.
Promotional activities have included:
- Annual EU UN-procurement reception for UN-buyers and EU-company representatives on the occasion of International Aid & Trade New York, a global trade fair for companies interested in procurement for peacekeeping missions and development projects.
- Plenary meetings to exchange market information and to invite management from UN-procurement sections for periodic presentations about opportunities in this annual US$17 billion dollar market.
- Provide assistance to the EU government delegates in the UN’s 5th committee with practical information and advice regarding the meetings on UN-procurement reform.
- Annual EU UN-Procurement Seminar for EU based companies. During this Seminar participating companies are taught how to do business in the $17 billion UN-Procurement market.
- Annual EU UN-Procurement Training for Trade Professionals. This Training teaches participating (governmental) organizations how to assist their national/regional companies on how to do business in the $17 billion UN-Procurement market.
REGISTRATION FOR THE 2018 SEMINAR IS NOW OPEN
Registration: $975* Per person
Limited Number of Registrations (First Come – First Served)
* Early Bird: $850 / PP, valid trough February 15 or for first 35 companies registered, whichever comes first