Buyer (local P&A suppliers)54 x bekeken
Specialismes: Product Related
Buyer (Local P&A Suppliers)
(Full time/ Location Schiphol-Rijk)
Great opportunity for a High Potential Buyer, eager to join one of the most respected motor product brands on earth!
For more than 60 years, Yamaha Motor has been bringing pleasure to millions of people by using ingenuity and enthusiasm to constantly surpass customer expectations, thereby enriching their lives. Founded in 1968, Yamaha Motor Europe N.V. (YME) is the regional headquarters in Europe of Yamaha Motor Co., Ltd. in Japan. YME is responsible for coordinating the marketing and sales activities of Yamaha Motor products in the European marketplace, mainly: Yamaha motorcycles and scooters, marine outboard engines, Wave runner water vehicles, 4-wheel All-Terrain Vehicles (ATV’s), golf cars, snowmobiles and generators.
As a Buyer you will become responsible for several category groups, such as metals and electrical. You will analyse the market developments, in order to define the best (TCO) purchase policy per category.
Amongst others you will:
- Define purchase (category) plans and focus on strategic parts of the purchase process.
- Develop, educate and control Parts & Accessories (P&A) suppliers conform worldwide Yamaha standards and following the operational requirements and conditions of the YME warehouses to secure uninterrupted supply, have the best allocation rate & stock balance.
- Take responsible for supplier audits, supplier risk evaluations, supplier strategy per category and creating an approved supplier list, including counter action plans with suppliers to achieve the lowest costs.
- Negotiate specific terms with suppliers and create supplier contracts based on the Purchase Strategy and Policy agreed upon.
- Produce monthly reporting to management, regarding the target figures, mid-term plan and market trends.
- Participating in occasional short and medium term projects.
You bring a relevant Higher Professional Education degree, completed with a purchasing training, such as Inkoop Academy or a Nevi degree. YME requires at least 2 years of proven and successful work experience in a similar role/matrix-environment.
Furthermore you recognize yourself in the following qualifications and competencies:
- Operational excellence attitude.
- Great command of the Dutch and English language, both spoken and in writing.
- Excellent working skills with all Microsoft office software (Access, Excel and PowerPoint).
- Strong developed negotiation skills, communication and presentation skills
- Sensitivity for cultural differences, able to set priorities, technical and logistics insight and strong analytical abilities.
- Affinity with Yamaha products and their type of business is an advantage.
- Result driven, creative mind, enthusiastic, pro-active, accurate, responsible, independent, ownership
Yamaha Motor Europe is looking for bright, energetic and High Potential candidates to further strengthen the already very successful P&A team in Schiphol-Rijk. The typical YME working attitude is “no nonsense” and “client in the Middle” driven, but with opportunities to make the difference in this challenging and constantly changing international environment. You will become part of a professional A brand where you can learn and demonstrate your skills and potential in full. An online assessment is part of the recruitment procedure
Joining YME will sooner or later end up in developing a true passion for Yamaha Motor products. This happens all the time and this creates passioned employees committed to run the extra mile. It is not without reason that the slogan; Yamaha Revs Your Heart, creates opportunities, brings memorable experiences and contamination danger.
Furthermore YME offers:
- Market conform salary
- 13th month payment
- Travel allowance
- Additional leave days
- A bonus scheme
- A temp. contract with the intention to offer a permanent employment when you prove your added value
An online assessment is part of the recruitment procedure.
For questions regarding this vacancy please contact one of our consultants:
· Mr. Peter Frauenfelder on +31 (0)6 14868139 or email to firstname.lastname@example.org
· Mr. Sjoerd Zoeteman on +31 (0)6 12582048 email to email@example.com
Then please apply before Wednesday April the 24th 2019 via the button below mentioning reference code DH6824 in your application. We require that your resume is in English and we require a specification of your current package/salary ambitions. Naturally, all information you provide will be dealt with in the utmost confidentiality.
Bronlocatie van deze vacature