Position ID 27671870
Location Amsterdam, NH
Source, negotiate prices and purchase electronics / mechanical components.
- Buyer must maintain contacts and information in our ERP system and update any changes and add any pertinent information in relation to the account, contact.
- Buyer will be asked to grow the account, both in revenue, gross profit and contact leve.
- Maintain records of goods ordered and received
- Locate sources of materials, equipment or supplies, and interview them to determine product availability and terms of sales
- Prepare and process requisitions and purchase orders for suppliers and equipment
- Review purchase order claims and contracts for conformance to company policy
- Responsible for other duties and obligations that may arise from time to time and as requested from the supervisor and / or company’s management
- Identify possible speculation buys with confirmed customer demand on short or EOL/LTB product
- Work with Sales to fulfill orders on product that you have identified from your sales channels.
- Review excess BOM (build of material) for lower costs to provide to sales and increase overall gross profit for the company.
- Pick out high dollar parts, or premium brands that are available in the market.
- Review applications of product to help increase the opportunity for a sale.
Strong Skills in Excel, English, Communication both written and verbal.