Analyst - Sourcing & Buying Process Development64 x bekeken
The Business Process Development department is part of Central Operations, and works with all product divisions for two main brands in PVH Europe, Tommy Hilfiger and Calvin Klein. The department drives synergies and streamlines processes and tools across the product divisions to raise efficiency and drive profitability. It acts as a link between divisions and IT to fulfill training needs, provide tools and new developments in the area of Merchandising, Sales, Markets, Vendors and Purchasing.
The Department also works cross-functionally with other teams in Central Operations, Brand Merchandising, Central Retail, Buying Offices and International Markets departments.
The position will be responsible for analyzing a range of (divisional) business processes and initiatives in the Sourcing & Buying area. He/she will play an executing and leading role in (sub)projects improving current divisional and sourcing processes.
This person supports and guides the divisions to work in an aligned way with regard to reporting, demand planning, purchasing and warehouse related processes. The role functions as the link between business stakeholders and IT demand and analyst teams, covering all systems supporting divisional processes (SAP, HANA Reporting/Analysis for Office, GT Nexus, Labeling and heritage system). This role will report directly to the Manager Sourcing & Buying Process Development. There is close cooperation with IT, divisional buying and operations teams, Brand Merchandising, Central Supply Chain and Central Operations.
Tasks and responsibilities
- Analyses and leads improvements of processes across the supply chain in the Sourcing & Buying areas
- Key User for SAP purchasing processes; Implements new processes, supports and trains users, acts as first point of contact for divisional Super Users
- Supports manager on high complexity projects within purchasing and vendor area, aiming to lead (sub)projects of small to medium complexity
- Works closely together with other Business Process Analysts to ensure alignment across supply chain systems and applications (SAP MM, GT Nexus, labeling, samples, heritage systems and reporting in all of these)
- Works closely with IT on Sourcing & Buying related topics
- University degree in business, supply chain management or similar from an internationally minded Business School
- 3-4 years of work experience, preferably in Consultancy or Fashion, ideally with a focus on demand planning, purchasing or related supply chain areas
- Good analytical skills and ability to understand and map complex (supply chain) processes
- Affinity with systems and applications and linking these to business processes
- Excellent communication skills in English and ability to influence others in a multi-cultural environment
- Excellent MS-Office skills (Excel, PowerPoint and ideally Visio)
- Knowledge of SAP and/or GT Nexus is an advantage
- Ambitious, motivated and able to perform in hectic work environment
- Ability to handle uncertainty and change
- Problem solver and ‘can do’ mentality
- Strong team player who values a casual and fun work environment
NOTE: This job description is not intended to be all-inclusive. Employee may perform other related duties as negotiated to meet the ongoing needs of the organization.
DEPARTMENT: GLOBAL HQ, OPERATIONS
LOCATION: AMSTERDAM, NETHERLANDS