We are looking for a business procurement manager in our Business Group Ingredients (FCI) for our location in Veghel, the Netherlands. This location has one of our biggest factories where we produce ingredients for infant and adult nutrition.
- Veghel (N-B, NLD)
- Professional – Experienced
- 32-40 hours
- Job-ID: 46814
- Contact: Fiona Wang
In this role you will be responsible for the execution and orchestration of all procurement activities in Veghel and you will be the first point of contact for procurement related topics. On top of this, you will be the SPOC for all Direct Procurement Categories within FCI. Your main objective is to support the delivery of the business strategies, align local needs with global procurement strategies, ensure supply and unlock value from supplier relationships.
The FCI procurement team consists of 7 people in total. The team is responsible for a total annual spend of 500 million Euro. At the moment we are working on an interesting transformation towards the future, where business procurement will have an essential role to drive the change and success.
Feeling enthusiastic? Apply if you want to be part of this journey!
What we ask
- A university or bachelor degree
- Proven experience in Procurement (+7 years), preferably in Direct Materials and in the food sector
- You feel comfortable to work in a complex environment in a matrix organization
- Excellent stakeholder management, communication skills and a commercial mindset
- Project management and executional capabilities;
- Self-supporting and at the same time team-player in multiple teams
- Proactive and self-starting, a positive mindset, able to organize and prioritize workload
- Fluent in Dutch and English
- A strong affinity with Direct materials is a pre
What we offer
- Unique company culture of Dutch heritage and international presence
- We offer great work life balance, and competitive salary & benefits package
- Diverse training and mentoring programs to help you grow on your own professional journey
- Exceptional support of cross disciplinary movement within the company to broaden your knowledge and growth paths
- A friendly and informal working environment, yet professional team members as sparring partners
- Autonomy and trust to create longer term impact that helps bring better nutrition to the world
You will have the following responsibilities:
- Demand Management: Engage the business to optimize business demand and develop strategic demand plan. Define business requirements and translate these into a business procurement roadmap.
- Category Strategy & Value creation: Identify opportunities to add value or lower costs. Define long term sourcing strategies for ‘decentralized’ (local and specific) spend, aligning business goals with supply market capabilities. Support implementation of Category strategies.
- Strategic Sourcing and Contract Management: Define and execute sourcing plan. Lead and coordinate local tenders, supported by the Source to Contract Buyer of FCI. Manage the creation, finalization and performance of contracts.
- Project Implementation: Lead and implement procurement projects like new suppliers, spec changes and continuous improvement projects. Ensure timely planning and execution of the project within the defined timelines.
- Supplier Management: Develop and maintain relationships with local suppliers, manage performance and enable efficiency and value.
- Quality & Risk Management: Ensure quality and supply. Develop contingency plans in alignment with R&D and Planning.
- Stakeholder Management: Build and maintain good relationships at both tactical and strategic level and seek approval on strategies, roadmaps and program management activities.
For thousands of people every day, we are more than just a dairy company. To our farmers, our employees, the communities we serve, the businesses we work with and the people to whom we bring happiness, FrieslandCampina means something more. For them it’s not just about what we do, but who we are.
We value talented people from any background who want to contribute to something bigger than themselves. We encourage all of our employees to make decisions that benefit our entire company. At FrieslandCampina we own our own career and act accordingly. We trust you to make a difference in your job and influence the bigger picture. Working at FrieslandCampina means you are contributing to a better world.
The Corporate Procurement department takes care of all purchasing. The team operates across their global offices and factories, across all functions and business groups. Roles at the Corporate Procurement department generally involve a lot of stakeholder management and supplier relationship management.
FrieslandCampina Procurement is driving a Source for the Stars Transformation program that seeks to create more value for the company in a more effective way. The Procurement team has strong relationships with key stakeholders and solid P2P tooling (Coupa) is in place.
You will be part of a team of 7 business procurement managers working across different locations within the Ingredients business group (Amersfoort, Veghel, Borculo, Bedum, Workum and Delhi (USA)). Your base location will be Veghel where most of your stakeholders are based, but you will also be in Amersfoort on a weekly basis.