Buyer76 x bekeken
- The person will work with Procurement Operations Management, Category Managers, Accounts Payable and key stakeholders in the business units.
- The person will lead the local sourcing strategy execution and implementation as defined by the regional Category Strategy in alignment with Category Councils and the internal stakeholders. She/he manages the internal stakeholder and external supplier relationships.
- The Buyer is the first point of contact for our internal customers and accountable for ensuring Procurement Policy compliance in countries under her/his scope.
- The Buyer can be a member of one or more Category Councils to help define and develop the category strategy for EME.
- This position reports directly to the Lead Buyer – West EME, based in France.
Lead the Local sourcing strategy execution as defined by the Category Strategies:
- Identify and communicate opportunities in the local market, in in close alignment with the internal stakeholders (customer centricity & TIB). the Lead Buyers and Category Management/Councils.
- Perform local bids, analysis, negotiations and conclude contracts in the region across categories.
- Implement regional category strategy and agreements, as jointly agreed with the relevant Category Managers/Councils.
Lead local internal and supplier relationships:
- Manage and develop the day to day business relationship with local to ensure continuity of good and services that meet the expected quality, services and price.
- Act as a facilitator and ambassador for Procurement among the local and regional cross-functional stakeholders, developing the relationships to implement the category strategy locally and achieve the goals set.
Ensure visibility in local market opportunities:
- Develop a strong understanding and knowledge of local suppliers and regulation.
- Lead the generation of knowledge about the local market in cooperation with the Enablement Function.
Drive and be the guardians of compliance and process efficiency:
- Work with stakeholders to implement and enforce the policies to guarantee and track spend visibility and compliance, whilst minimizing transactional costs. Assist in the tracking of KPIs.
- Execute administrative tasks as part of the P2P process in a compliant way, cooperating with the Back Office as relevant.
Act as the first point of contact for the local stakeholders for continuous improvement:
- Provide direct technical support to local stakeholders or redirect queries from local stakeholders as appropriate to Enablement or CPOT (Central Procurement Operations Team).
- Act as a first point of contact to identify opportunities for continuous improvement and escalate problems with the CPOT.
- BA/BS in Supply Chain Management/Business/Engineering or related field required.
- Successful 5 years track record in the procurement organization of an international company.
- Comprehensive knowledge of the source to pay process (S2P).
- Supplier Management and contract negotiations at local level.
- Internal stakeholder Management at country level.
- Experience with setting up and running (inter)national tenders, and contracting process.
- Ability to manage the entire order to payment process.
- Experience in SAP, SAP Ariba & MS Office is an asset.
- Process & Systems minded (SAP, reporting, eProcurement tools).
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Able to forge internal customer and external supplier relationships.
- Ability to comply with existing/quickly adapt to new processes within the organization.
- Takes initiative and constantly seeks to increase the added value of procurement (lower cost, better supplier service, supply base consolidation, etc.).
- Service Oriented.
- Strong communicative skills.
- Team player.
- Results Oriented.
- Displays Courage & Candor in a respectful manner with internal stakeholders & customers.
- Fluent in 2 languages, including English.
- German as a 3rd languages will be a plus.
- Ability to work independently in a decentralized and multicultural organization.
Req ID: 01ODW
Date posted: 02/06/2018