Buyer390 x bekeken
Specialismes: Product Related
Contract: Full time
As a Buyer, you will be working closely with your team and the Senior Buyers on the collection plan that's based on customer demand and sales. In this position, you are responsible for the production cycle from fabric to suits, keeping direct communication with fabric producers and manufacturers.
We are looking for someone with a genuine interest in sales and the performance of the collection. Someone with a solid understanding of the market and latest trends. The main goal will ultimately be an improvement of the quality of the product that's created in the most efficient production process.
In return, you get the opportunity to work in an entrepreneurial and innovate environment and to work with a brand with high potential!
Your typical day includes:
- Set up of a collection plan for your own department, together with the Senior Buyer
- Realize a clear set up with factories on capacities, while reaching the optimal margin and price balance in the collection
- Analyzing sales and customer demands to base decisions on
- Improve delivery times, cost prices and lower quality/fit issues
- Negotiate about prices and delivery dates with suppliers
- Approach new vendors and relationship management
- Manage complaints from Customer Service and warehouses
- Make sure our factories are audited and working following our CSR standards
This job might be for you if you have:
- 3 years of relevant working experience in Fashion and Buying
- A Bachelor's degree in Fashion or related
- A good knowledge of product and market
- Excellent planning and time management skills
- An entrepreneurial mindset, good communicational skills and strong analytical skills
- An eye for detail and aesthetic
What do you get in return?
Autonomy - we don't care for needles signing off and want you to get things done.
Opportunity - make an impact - Disrupt men's tailoring and be part of a fast-growing, entrepreneurial company that takes customer satisfaction very seriously.
Growth - we consider your potential at least as valuable as your current skill set. We want you to grow and to learn. We will help you to do so.
Corporate Social Responsibility- we are committed to doing business in a sustainable manner. That's why we aim to only work with suppliers that meet the internationally recognized standards of the International Labour Organization.
Style - Opportunity to work with a beautiful, high-quality product.
- Apply and review your profile
- Introductory call; (virtual/phone) by recruiter
- 1st (virtual) interview with Hiring Manager
- 2nd (virtual) interview with peers
- OneDay (onsite). if you're not in the Netherlands, we'll fly you in.
- Start (including potential relocation)
Reka Bezzeg (Senior Recruiter)
Contact me via Whatsapp: +31 6 29709959