Buyer74 x bekeken
Application due date
Mercury Engineering is a leading multinational engineering services provider with annual revenues of over €500m. We count among our clients some of the world’s leading names in the Pharmaceutical, Industrial, Healthcare and Technology sectors where we provide the highest levels of expertise and performance across our four key business areas of mechanical, electrical, fire protection and technologies engineering.
Mercury is a privately-owned company headquartered in Dublin, Ireland and with offices in Central and Eastern Europe. Mercury employs the best people, invests heavily in training and education and ensures that the highest standards of health, safety and governance are applied throughout the organisation.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities:
- Working with Procurement Operations Manager on specific projects, taking direction as required.
- Process Purchase Orders in SAP, ensure approval process is followed and supporting documents are attached in SAP.
- Liaison with Suppliers and Accounts Payable team re First Time Match, manage cash flow etc. invoice queries are resolved in a timely manner and root cause identified.
- Work with all teams in the business to ensure that value for money is delivered throughout the Supply Chain.
- Adhere to Framework agreements with approved suppliers.
- Introduce systems, methods and procedures ensuring the most modern sourcing methods are followed
- Management Information: preparation of reports on Purchasing activities
- General purchasing administrative duties as required
- Maintain KPI’s (Key Performance Indicators)
- Any other duties associated with that role.
Selection Criteria / Person Specification:
- A minimum of 3 years experience in a similar role
- Accuracy in working with numbers
- Close attention to detail
- Team-working skills
- Awareness of ethics and compliance
- Process and procedure driven
- Create Purchase orders
- Working in a fast paced busy office
- Compiling, and presenting reports analysis
- Ability to multi task between projects
- SAP Experience
- Construction Experience
- Third level qualification in procurement / supply chain / business management
- Second Language – German or Dutch
Mercury Engineering is an equal opportunities employer.Bronlocatie van deze vacature