Rotterdam – Vast dienstverband – €40.000 – €45.000
- Buying position in international company.
- Technical buying role.
Over onze klant
The client which started production in 1965, delivers technical molybdic oxide, ammonium molybdate and pure molybdic oxide to customers worldwide. The Rotterdam plant (in the Botlek) is dedicated to being the highest quality molybdenum chemicals producer. The plant is a short distance from Rotterdam harbor and its associated and diverse transportation network serving Europe.
- Receive and review a wide variety of requisitions. May support one or more specialized areas requiring an increased depth of knowledge.
- Interview vendors to obtain information concerning product/service, price, availability and delivery date.
- Estimate value according to knowledge of market price.
- Review bid proposals from vendors and recommend or enter into contracts within limits of delegated authority.
- Maintain records of purchased items, cost, delivery, performance and inventory and approve bills for payments within limits of delegated authority.
- Discuss defects with quality control/inspection personnel to determine source of defect and initiate corrective action.
- Perform other duties as required, for example:
- Proactively performing expediting activities to ensure the delivery of equipment, materials, services and related documentation.
- Communicating with suppliers and coordinate with Accounts Payables to resolve issues affecting a purchase/ service order.
- Support the month end Inventory count for ingredients.
- Bachelor’s Degree (HBO) in Supply Chain or related fields of Business or Accounting
- 0-3 years experience in a simular role
- Strong communication skills in Dutch and English
- ERP knowledge
- Knowledge of SAP and/or Ariba
- Excel knowledge for creating/maintaining status reports
- Knowledge of purchasing rules, regulations and methods
- Ability to negotiate and administer contract
- Really good salary and secundairy benefits
- Small Buying team with space to grow in your role
- Experience in an international enviroment
Sector Procurement & Supply Chain
Sub Sector Inkoper
Industrie Industrial / Manufacturing
Vacatures per locatie Rotterdam
Contract Type Permanent
Consultant Bruce Van Kesteren
Vacature referentie JN-062022-5657299