Leiden – Interim – Thuiswerken/hybride
- Snelle start datum
- opdracht tot einde van jaar (met kans op verlenging)
Al meer dan 200 jaar pionier in een wereld vol mogelijkheden voor perfecte afwerkingen.
Functie (in English)
Implementing and performing Sourcing and Procurement activities in the assigned geographical area in alignment with the category’s objectives and ALPS Source processes, such as:
- Deploying applicable regional sourcing strategies or contributing to global sourcing strategies definition as the regional category representative
- Supplier selection in alignment with manager and key-stakeholders, negotiation and QDCIS improvement for his/her portfolio/supplier base
- Responsible for the supplier relationship management in his/her area of responsibility, ensuring mutually beneficial supplier relationships and collaboration at all organizational levels.
- Responsible for agreeing best possible conditions for his/her suppliers, to capture this in required pricelist models and to make sure these are offered for implementation at the right moment
- Responsible for contract management: contract development, approval, implementation and maintenance.
- Acting as key-interface between Procurement, Sourcing, RD&I, Sales & Marketing (MSU), Planning, Manufacturing and Commercialization
- Develop a pipeline of PR TCO reduction projects per AN Financial objectives, and drive project maturing and execution
- Regional 3PM market expertise, mapping supplier opportunities for improved sourcing decisions; Translating new developments/concepts from the regional market into new opportunities
- Managing supply risk for his/her area, and supporting escalated supply issues resolution
- Represent or support representation of the EMEA category in regional cross-functional forums and programs (Eg. IBP, NPI, CM management, regional procurement programs and reviews)
- 5 years in a procurement, supply chain, purchasing, or sourcing function with relevant experience in negotiating and managing suppliers.
- Bachelor Degree in Science, Engineering or Business management. Master’s degree is a plus.
- Strong MS Office, MRP (Eg. SAP) and/or Advanced procurement management applications (Eg. CLM)
- Experience in deploying sourcing strategies and integrating into supplier strategies is a plus.
- Must have a strong command and understanding of fundamental analytical techniques, and ability to accurately draw conclusions and interpret data. Six Sigma certification is a plus.
- Proven success in driving supplier cost, quality and delivery performance improvement programs.
Behavioral skills / Key Competencies
- Performance driven
- Superior communication and influencing skills
- Ability to perform, understand and present detailed information analysis and evaluation
- Problem Solving Solution and action oriented
- Stakeholder Management Skills
- Distinctive leadership
- Creativity, Innovation and an eye for opportunities
- Local language and good command of English. German language is a plus.
- Able to multitask, comfortable with conflict and able to deal with pressure
Aanbod (in Dutch)
- Snelle start datum
- opdracht tot einde van het jaar
- deels remote werken
Sector Procurement & Supply Chain
Sub Sector Procurement / Spend Analysis
Industrie Industrial / Manufacturing
Vacatures per locatie Leiden
Contract Type Interim
Consultant Sven Oppers
Vacature referentie JN-052023-6050541
Kantoor of thuiswerk Thuiswerken/hybride