#22-2394 – Oude Meer, Netherlands
The Buyer position resides within the Global Order Operations team and interacts directly with Inside Sales, WWT Account Managers, Order Management, Program Managers, authorized suppliers and end-user customers when necessary.
This role is expected to develop and maintain strong business relationships with both internal and external customers. This involves working closely with suppliers to develop business relationships that help facilitate a more streamlined approach to sourcing while ensuring high levels of service are maintained.
Detailed and timely communication is critical to the success of this role as well as the consistent execution of the responsibilities listed below.
Job Responsibilities/Essential Functions/Competencies
- Transactional & Administrative work needed to support the placement and management of orders with WWT’s approved Vendors
- Enjoys tackling new challenges and seizing the opportunity to deliver results through hard work
- Ability to reach decisions quickly and decisively under tight timelines, even with incomplete information
- Efficiently and effectively communicates information to promote collaboration and HPT
- Demonstrates effective prioritization skills in an environment with many competing demands
- Quick to learn and adapt when tackling problems in an ambiguous environment
- Comfortably navigates unstructured and ambiguous situations with flexibility and confidence
- Bachelor’s degree, preferred or Diploma/ professional certification with relevant experience.
- 2-5 years of Information Technology procurement experience, preferred
Specialized Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- Oracle ERP experience, preferred
- Customer Service skills
- Excellent oral and written communication skills required
- Experience with Microsoft products (Excel, Word, Outlook) preferred