Purchase – Roosendaal, Netherlands
In your role as Buyer, you are responsible for the correct evaluation of the material offered, and you make sure that the deal is closed for the best price. You ensure the optimization and correct execution of the purchasing process. You assess potential opportunities and prepare offers. We focus on a market worldwide. You do this for bearings, electric motors, and other related material. You are also the point of contact for suppliers, as well as for the other departments within the company.
You make sure all information regarding delivery of orders is up-to-date. Together with the finance department you follow up on all invoices, credit notes, and payment dates. We are looking for a professional partner who is not easily put off. Last, but certainly not least, you will end up in a nice team of 6 enthusiastic colleagues. You’ll occasionally forget that you are working!
How do I become a Buyer for ABF?
Do you have a passion for evaluating and purchasing technical products, and are you fluent in English? Then read on!
What will you be doing?
- Evaluating the material presented (mainly bearings and electric motors)
- Preparing the purchase quotations
- Cross-checking the price level with our regular purchase opportunities and suppliers
- Maintaining high quality correct administration of our ERP system
This is you
- You would like to take that next step in your career
- You have a higher professional education, work- and thinking level
- You have at least 1-3 years of relevant work experience
- You speak English fluently (Dutch is a plus!)
- You are not afraid of Excel
- You are independent, worldly and you have strong communication skills
What do we have to offer you?
- Money, of course. Scaling depending on work experience
- A nice working-from-home fee of € 2,50 euros per day, because at ABF you get the opportunity and tools to work from home too.
- A good working atmosphere! With Dutch and international colleagues that make you happy (also important!).
- 28 vacation days on a full-time basis if you promise to go on vacation. ABF offers a holiday allowance of 8.5% instead of 8%. This helps with booking that epic vacation you’ve always wanted!
- Lunch is prepared for you daily. You can leave your sandwiches at home.
- Travel allowance and a pension plan
- At ABF there is always room for new ideas. We’re happy to hear them, and don’t worry, we don’t care whether you work with us for a month or a year. Bring them on!
- At ABF we encourage personal development and -growth. Instead of using a fixed pool of training courses, we like to keep things personal. We’ll find a way to develop your budding talents whichever way fits you best!