Buyer263 x bekeken
For our Rotor Blade manufacturing location in Enschede, the Netherlands, we are currently looking for a Buyer, whose main target will be the purchase of materials and consumables needed in the production process of wind turbine blades. You will manage contract negotiations, supplier relations and all related issues concerning the purchase of materials.
- Negotiate and contract materials and consumables
- Maintain and develop a multi-source supplier base for all key components
- Work and plan with IFS (ERP system)
- Maintain MRP system and product structure in IFS
- Maintain an inventory strategy based upon production planning
- Control orders and progress of suppliers
- Manage the relationships with suppliers for maintenance of the facility and equipment;
- Support the warehouse manager in ERP administrative tasks
- General support for the Managing Director of EWT Rotor Blades
- At least 5 years’ experience in procurement in a capital goods and/or composites manufacturing environment
- An MBO+/HBO degree. NEVI 1/2 or equivalent as part of your educational training is an advantage.
- You have a strong affinity with manufacturing of products out of composite materials
- Experience with ERP systems and planning tools – experience with IFS is a strong plus
- Commercial awareness and initiative
- Excellent communication and time management skills.
- Fluent in Dutch, English and German, both written and verbally
We are looking for people who are flexible, creative, with a problem solving attitude, who show initiative and who co-operate well with colleagues.
If you feel that you match our qualifications and are the right person for this challenge, you can email your cv and motivation to Saskia van den Ingh, Group HR Manager (Human Resources) at email@example.com. [+31 (0)33 454 05 20]Bronlocatie van deze vacature