Together with your team, you determine the winning purchasing strategy for one of our product groups.
Fulltime – Rotterdam – Bachelor
You enjoy doing this
- Negotiating with your suppliers to bring in great supplier deals for Coolblue.
- Building lasting relationships with your suppliers. Together, you’ll make short-term and long-term plans.
- Analyzing sales reports and market data.
- Crushing the records of previous campaigns with a new, improved campaign that you launched in collaboration with the Media Consultant from your team.
- Giving a presentation to an international delegation for the yearly contract negotiations.
- Giving high fives all around when the promotions you organized turn out to work really well.
- Taking care of the product category with your team.
You recognize yourself in the following
- Speaking German as well as English (or Dutch) is second nature to you.
- University or higher professional education, preferably a business-oriented program.
- Passionate about negotiating and a winner’s mentality.
- First experience in category management, purchasing, or product management would be nice but is definitely not required since we give you the time to learn it from scratch.
- Not afraid of the responsibility that comes with important contract negotiations.
- A born networker, preferably with contacts in a relevant market already.
- Extremely result-oriented and a real deal-maker.
- You see opportunities based on the data you analyze to make better deals each time.
This is what you’re looking for in a job
- With over 30 training courses in our own Coolblue University, you can become a little bit better every day.
- An extraordinarily good work environment, with freshly made snacks, monthly drinks, legendary Coolblue parties, awesome team activities, and an informal, playful department.
- Retirement plan.
- A picture-perfect office at a great location. You could crawl to work from Rotterdam Central Station. Though we recommend just walking for 2 minutes.
- Room for new initiatives and ideas. We’re always open to those, whether you’ve been with us for a week, a month, or a year.
- Challenging work to really immerse yourself in, so you sometimes forget you’re even working.
- A flat organization in the broadest sense of the word. You can just go and have a drink with the boss.
“Being involved in the full life cycle of all software, applications used at Coolblue is an exciting challenge.” – Jonney
How does Coolblue adhere to the COVID-19 measures?
We adhere to the recommendations and guidelines of RIVM and the government, of course. Working at the office makes us happy, that’s why we are working partly from home and partly from the office. The interviews for your application will also take place partly via video calls and partly in the office. On your first day we meet each other at the office. So we can drink a cup of coffee and get to know each other better.
Can I keep developing myself?
Coolblue University: learning at Coolblue, in a different way. – With over 30 training courses in our own Coolblue University, you can get a little bit better every day. At Coolblue, we go back to school sometimes. But not by sitting there quietly and just listening. The training courses aren’t boring, but interactive. You have to do exercises and have discussions with others. At the Coolblue University, we choose what we want to learn, so we can continue to develop en become real experts. For example, a Delivery Driver needs different training courses than a Customer Service Employe and a starter needs different courses than a manager.
Like what you see?
You can become a Coolbluer, apply now! Questions? Contact Kay Günther: +4915116924957, email@example.com
Applications from freelancers, employment agencies, and recruitment agencies are not appreciated.