Buyer Home Collection160 x bekeken
Specialismes: Product Related
CENTRAL HEAD OFFICE NETHERLANDS | 40 | XL DEVELOPMENT | 25 06 2019
The House of Rituals will open summer 2020 in Amsterdam!
PURPOSE OF THE JOB
Responsible for the assortment creation: HOME Collection for ‘House of Rituals’.
As the Buyer Home Collection for the House of Rituals you know the trends and are able to create and deliver a compelling product assortment over all categories of the Home Collection (hardware). You are responsible for the success of the Home Collection and are expected to use your luxury fashion intuition to direct the assortment of this category. You will develop and implement product strategies that tie to financial plans and a high standard customer experience. Initiating new assortments within the luxury range and implementing the collections within buying process. From moodboard to actuals and deliver on fabrics and textiles, design, creation, packaging and display. Other responsibilities include:
- Produce and introduce new product development
- Work closely with the production teams to manage the timeline on all product development.
- Ensure that vendor relations are optimal i.e., getting the best possible prices, quality and service levels with an appropriate level of “partnership”
- Presentation of the final product ranges
- Ensure data registration is accurate and correct
- Collect and identify market proposition, bench mark on product, price & company level
- Bachelor degree, with a 3-5 years’ experience as a buyer preferably in the luxury industry
- Specialisation in Home textiles and hardware
- The ability to make the transition from strategic (conceptual and planning) to execution.
- The ability to recognize a new trend, item, look, fabrication/technique early in its lifecycle
- Willing to travel 4-6 times a year to Far East and within Europe
- Excellent communication skills English and a second language is a plus (written and spoken)
Rituals offers a challenging role in a young and eager team, where empowering your colleagues (and vice versa) is par for the course. Although our proposition encompasses an attractive benefits and compensation package, the (international) scope and impact of the position may appeal to you even more. You’ll spend most of your time at our Amsterdam HQ – hope you can appreciate the view of one of the most iconic Amsterdam canals.
"We're not here to sell you beauty; we are here to make you feel good." - Raymond Cloosterman, CEO Rituals.
Our ambition is to grow sustainably and become the number one global luxury brand in cosmetics. And for that we need passionate, energetic, ambitious and driven people to help us achieve our goals. This might feel like a paradox, but within our company meaningfulness and performance complement each other like yin and yang.
The opening of the very first store on Amsterdam’s Kalverstraat in 2000 was followed by openings in vibrant cities such as London, Madrid, Antwerp, Paris, Lisbon, Berlin, Stockholm, Dubai and New York. We have over 730 stores, more than 2150 shop-in-shops and 4 City Spas in 29 countries worldwide. We have seen rapid expansion in duty free, airline, cruise liners & ferries, as well as hotels. We also have Duty Free stores on more than 140 luxury cruise liners, some major airports worldwide and 10 different airlines.
Does this sound right up your alley? We look forward to receiving your application.
We created a unique application process by adding personnel tests and a braingame. We use these online results to get to know you better and learn more about your way of working. Please note this is a key part of the application process and it takes around 1 hour to complete the online process. After receiving your application, we will get back to you within 10 working days.
Acquisition is not appreciated.Bronlocatie van deze vacature