- Do you have strong experience in primary and secondary packaging buying?
- Buyer, Buying, Indirect, Packaging, Sourcing, Primary, Secondary
For our client we searching for the right, eager, and curious Buyer Packaging. It is a company that has shown impressive growth over the years and they achieved this with a strong product portfolio and strong sense of team spirit. They can’t wait to welcome their new colleague – You?
As Buyer Packing, you report directly into the Head of Supply Chain. Due to your 3+ years’ experience in buying both primary and secondary packaging from CMO’s, with a track record in supplier relationship building and contract negotiations (service, savings, sourcing), you are quick to find your way in this position. It is a pivotal position in a company that is growing rapidly. You will work closely together with planning and logistics to ensure an internal smooth process, resulting into a commercial sound organisation with happy customers.
Getting excited? Then this is the right next step for you!
Responsibilities (not limited to)
- Supplier relationship building, contract negotiations, and performance management (CMO’s)
- Sourcing, alternative options, mitigation of (parts) of products
- Problem solving (OOO) mindset and active engagement with suppliers
- Be a pivotal part of the team, strong networker to both internal and external stakeholders
- Bachelor Degree in relevant field
- 3+ yrs. of buying experience in primary and secondary packaging is a must
- Proven buying track record in negotiation and Supplier Relationship Management with CMO’s, Contract Manufacturing Organizations
- Strong communicator, result-driven, and comfortable sparring with senior stakeholders
- Fluent in English, Dutch a strong plus
- Living in or near to Amsterdam (via public transportation)
- Great salary & secondary benefits, in line with experience & knowledge
- Great growth and personal development opportunities
- Working at a vibrant and inspiring location in the heart of Amsterdam!
Procurement & Supply Chain