Amsterdam | € 36.000 – € 48.000 per year
- Do you want to be a part of a highly driven and dynamic team?
- Do you seek the best possible opportunity to boost your career in Supply Chain?
Our clients are key players in the E-commerce, Retail and FMCG sector and distinguish themselves by putting central both customer experience and the highest quality products. The selected organizations have various business units who maintain a solid structure per department. With a very dynamic environment and high speed processes, it is right to say that they are continuously developing and growing.
The teams generally consists of 5 to 20 Fte’s e.g. Purchasing, Manufacturing, Coordination, Inventory Management, Demand Planning, Warehousing, Logistics, and Customer Service. You report to the Supply Chain Manager or in some cases directly to the Operations director.
During this Buying traineeship, you (trainee) will:
- Be jointly responsible for drawing up annual plans for the product group(s)
- Manage on-time delivery and quality while maintaining inventory levels to targets
- Accountable for the establishment and maintenance of Key metrics and performance measurements
- Be involved with project management of key products, programs, and/or suppliers
- Carry out administrative processes in the event of changes or innovations in the range, promotion, price or presentation policy
- Provides organization with accurate information regarding product availability, delivery dates and possible problem areas
- Supporting and guiding for the Administrative Buying Assistant to ensure all the products and their USP’s are referenced correctly in the system
- Collaborate closely with the Commercial teams and Marketing
- Partake in process optimization
- Bachelor – or Master’s degree in Supply Chain and Logistics is preferred, yet not a must!
- Knowledge of the E-commerce, Retail or FMCG sector
- More than one year of experience
- Analytical, driven, communicative and flexible
- 32 – 40 hours per week
- Fluent English
- Available within 2 weeks!
Besides the fact that you usually operate from the HQ of our clients, you shall also work in a young team with enthusiastic colleagues in the Amsterdam region. The salary offered exceeds the market standard and you will be given the opportunity to use your talents to their full potential and develop them even more by:
- Getting plenty of training opportunities
- Enter multinationals without a series of exhausting interviews
- an organization that focuses on your job satisfaction and well-being
- 28 holidays
- Employee discounts
- The opportunity to bring structure in the department
- Business card (PT) or company car
- Flexible hours
Procurement & Supply Chain