Category Buyer Dairy Specialties and Starches53 x bekeken
Specialismes: Product Related
NETHERLANDS, AMERSFOORT | SUPPLY CHAIN - PROCUREMENT | PROFESSIONAL JOB | FULL-TIME
Category team Specialties
The category team Specialties is globally responsible for the sourcing of all specialty raw materials for FrieslandCampina. These raw materials are being used within the 60+ factories of FrieslandCampina. The category team is responsible for developing the sourcing strategies and executing the negotiations with the suppliers. Together with the Business Procurement teams on the locations, implementation of the sourcing strategies is performed.
You will be based in our central office in Amersfoort.
In this position, you will be responsible for:
- As a primary responsibility you will be sourcing some Dairy Specialties. These raw materials are critical to the success of the commercial strategy within FrieslandCampina.
- These responsibilities include the development and execution of the sourcing strategy for dairy specialties. You will be responsible for developing and maintaining the supplier relationships. Stakeholder management, both external as well as internal, is at senior level and therefore excellent communication skills are essential.
- For starches you will, together with the Senior Buyer develop the global sourcing strategy. You also need to ensure that, together with Business Procurement, the execution of the sourcing strategy will be done on the manufacturing locations.
- One of your key responsibilities is to closely monitor the global market developments for both the Dairy specialties as well as the Starches. This information is used to further shape and refine the strategies, but also as an input for the commercial teams.
- Other activities are: vendor performance management, resolve vendor issues and, together with the Procurement Shared Service Center to ensure correct translation of contracts into the systems.
- FrieslandCampina has the goal to source all their starches sustainably. You will be responsible, together with the global buyer to further shape our sustainable sourcing strategy. It is your responsibility to maintain the global CSR database.
Your key accountabilities are the following:
- Lead in the global procurement of Dairy Specialties : build global sourcing strategy, manage relationships with suppliers at senior level, lead negotiations.
- Support in developing and executing sourcing strategy for Starches globally.
- Market analysis: you will be responsible for the global market analysis of dairy specialties and starches. Therefore you are required to have good analytical skills.
To be a successful in this position, you are/have:
- University degree
- Minimum 5 years of relevant experience in a procurement, supply chain or commercial function in a complex international company.
- Preferably experience in sourcing or sales of Dairy raw materials.
- Knowledge of business complexity, supply chain and relevant markets and professional Expertise in procurement
- Required competencies: commercial drive for results, interpersonal skills, influencing skills, organizing & planning skills, proactive, decision making skills, ability to see overall view of business plan and recognizing and seizing business opportunities
- Project Management, PowerPoint and Presentation skills, Excel skills at level of building and maintaining charts and pivot tables.
- Fluent in English
Your salary is based on the weighting of your job, your experience and your training. FrieslandCampina offers not only a competitive salary but also training and education on the job because it’s important for our people to continue to grow. After all, your development is not only good for your career; our products also benefit from it. The mutual exchange of knowledge between colleagues is also evident on the work floor. It is, after all, the most effective way to learn.
Fé Graauwmans; firstname.lastname@example.orgBronlocatie van deze vacature