Category Buyer, Fruits and Flavours51 x bekeken
Specialismes: Product Related
SUPPLY CHAIN - PROCUREMENT
The category team Specialties is globally responsible for the sourcing of all specialty raw materials for FrieslandCampina. These raw materials are being used within the 60+ factories of FrieslandCampina. The category team is responsible for developing the sourcing strategies and executing the negotiations with the suppliers. Together with the Business Procurement teams on the locations, implementation of the sourcing strategies is performed.
Together with the Global Senior Buyer you will develop the sourcing strategy for Fruit Preparations and Flavours. For Juice Concentrates you will be the main responsible buyer.
One of your key responsibilities is to ensure that, together with Business Procurement, the execution of the sourcing strategy will be done on the manufacturing locations. You will also be a key contact person for R&D within projects on New Product Development. The job involves alignment with the applicable Business Procurement Managers, Operations, Commercial and R&D teams. It is your responsibility, together with the Global buyer, to identify Savings and Value Add opportunities and translate these into tangible projects.
Following vendor agreement/contract implementation you will regularly evaluate vendor performance against contractual KPI’s and initiate/lead corrective action where/when required. When vendor performance issues, complaints or escalation moments occur, you will support Business Procurement teams and/or directly engage with the vendor and business stakeholder(s) to resolve. You further maintain close relationships towards the Procurement Service Center and ensure contracts with suppliers are translated in the correct way into the systems. You closely monitor the development of market prices, supplier market and supplier performance, and secure full adherence to internally required FrieslandCampina processes and procedures.
Your key accountabilities are the following:
- Support in developing and executing sourcing strategy for Fruit Preparations and Flavours
- Lead the sourcing strategy for Juice Concentrates
- Create savings and value-add
- Manage relationship with Suppliers
- Buying Negotiations
- Vendor performance
- Sustainability (maintaining the database)
- University degree
- Minimum 3 years of relevant experience in a procurement, supply chain or commercial function in a complex international company, preferably in the FMCG
- Experience preferably on raw materials
- Knowledge of business complexity, supply chain and relevant markets and professional Expertise in procurement
- Project Management, PowerPoint and Presentation skills, Excel skills at level of building and maintaining charts and pivot tables
- Full level of English, German beneficial
Your salary is based on the weighting of your job, your experience and your training. FrieslandCampina offers not only a competitive salary but also training and education on the job because it’s important for our people to continue to grow. After all, your development is not only good for your career; our products also benefit from it. The mutual exchange of knowledge between colleagues is also evident on the work floor. It is, after all, the most effective way to learn.
Add local Compensation Benefits information, to make the offer more concrete.Bronlocatie van deze vacature