You will join a rapidly growing team with a mission to become the number one sustainable bespoke load carrier supplier for Europe, which includes pallets, roll containers, boxes. We support our customers by trade, rental, our own production or via our webshop. With 26 locations and more as 500 fte in Europe, we want to strengthen our buying position for Timber and Pallets procurement. You will be part of a rapidly evolving procurement team.
Your responsibilities and tasks:
- Responsible for the tactical procurement of a product category for all companies of Rotom Europe (8 business units);
- Your trading category will be standard pallets, new and used and used Logistic Equipment.
- Implement and execute your EU Category Strategy;
- Execute by specifying, sourcing, selection and contracting;
- Develop effective communication network with key Stakeholders, such as our Sales Department and Buyer community;
- Specific trading tactics for our used pallets by exploring and opening potential large trading markets;
- Manage category based on key parameters as Quality, Logistic, Technical, Sustainability and Total Cost (savings);
- Supplier management by excellent relation management, Supplier Development Programs, contract compliancy management;
- Ensure up to date category market developments and business analytics;
- Leading complex procurement processes and projects.
- Bachelor or higher in Business Education (Industrial Engineering, Supply Chain Management, Business Administration or similar);
- Minimum of 10 year tactical buyer experience;
- Specific procurement education (Nevi 2, CIPS, CPM or similar);
- Demonstrated networking ability with strong negotiations skills;
- Excellent trader;
- A commercial drive accompanied with good business insight and out of the box attitude;
- Fluent English;
- Extensive knowledge of an ERP system (eg. Microsoft AX or D365);
- Preferable affinity with complex trading markets, logistic services or pallet market;
- Enthusiastic for international European travel.
Introduction of Rotom Europe
Rotom Europe is a fast growing leading international provider of load carriers for the supply chain operating in 10 European countries with its headquarters in Son, nearby Eindhoven. Our ambition is to facilitate and improve our customers’ supply chains through the correct use of load carriers and the provision of sustainable services and solutions, including rental, pooling and packaging recovery.
Together with Waterland Private Equity Investments, we’re pursuing a Buy and Build strategy to become the European market leader. The group turnover is more than € 200 million per year. Our core values are: quality, reliability, flexibility and solution-oriented thinking.
What do we offer?
- A competitive salary appropriate to the position and geared to your knowledge and skills;
- Your own workplace in our new office in Maasbracht;
- A lot of space for your own input and opportunities for self-development and trainingopportunities;
- A position within an informal team in a rapidly growing international organization;
- A flat organization in which an idea from today can be implemented tomorrow;
- A solution-oriented organization with a no-nonsense, low-threshold business culture.
Do you have the asked profile and would you like to strengthen our purchase team?
Please send your motivation and CV to Eline van der Linden by email email@example.com. Feel free to contact us for more information, by phone number 0499 491012.