Amsterdam – Permanent – Work from home
- Do you have proven experience as a buyer?
- Are you commercially oriented and have strong communication skills?
About Our Client
Our client is an innovative, fast-growing, and international organisation within the food sector. They design and provide company restaurants and commercial catering that meet the needs of their clients from different sectors. Their organisation is characterised by short lines where there is plenty of room for own initiative and cooperation as well.
- You are responsible for purchasing the product groups non-perishable (beverages, soups, oils, preserves, biscuit(s), spices, coffee & tea, confectionery) and non-food (food-related, facility and disposables);
- You develop strategy for product selection, purchasing, contract, supply Chain management and making agreements with suppliers.
- You identify developments in the catering market and respond to them; by analysing trends and market developments.
- You source for new suppliers, maintain contacts with existing suppliers and negotiate purchase and delivery conditions.
The Successful Applicant
- You have a completed HBO/WO education.
- Minimum 5 relevant work experience in purchasing/category management.
- Experience within a (commercial) food, wholesale, retail and/or FMCG organisation is an important advantage.
- Energetic, open, result-oriented, pragmatic, and hands-on.
- Great negotiation skills with clear communication on subject matters.
- Excellent knowledge of the Dutch and English language.
What’s on Offer
- Excellent primary and secondary employment conditions.
- A challenging role in a growing and international organisation.
Sector Procurement & Supply Chain
Sub Sector Direct Procurement
Industry FMCG (Fast Moving Consumer Goods)
Jobs by location Amsterdam
Contract Type Permanent
Consultant Adebusola Adekunbi
Job Reference JN-012023-5902958
Remote or office Work from home