Apollolaan, 1077 Amsterdam, Netherlands – Full-time
We are Flink – your online supermarket revolutionising the way you do your grocery shopping. With a wide selection of over 2,000 high quality products, we aim to deliver to your door in just 10 minutes. We put our customers first and ensure all products delivered are fresh and nutritious. In addition to this, we are able customise our national assortment to be able to offer you unique local products in every city. Our delivery hubs are located in densely populated inner city locations and we strive to be sustainable by delivering on electric bikes and using packaging that can be recycled.
Founded by experienced e-commerce professionals and backed by some of the most renowned investors in Europe, we are growing rapidly and have a great hunger to continuously challenge ourselves. We pride ourselves in being an inclusive and equal opportunities employer with a diverse and multicultural team. If you want to be part of this exciting journey… read on!
- You will be managing key ambient categories and become an integral part of our category management team
- Constantly scan the market for new trends, brands and products to make sure Flink has the best assortment
- You identify (new) suppliers to work with, negotiate on a Joint Business Plan & maintain relationships with them
- Analyze key metrics to identify potential assortment improvements and derive strategies to improve supplier performance
- Close cooperation with other disciplines and category managers to ensure an optimal assortment in each location
- 3-5 years experience in purchasing or category management at a retailer or supplier
- Successfully completed a degree in business or a related field
- Very good market and product knowledge within the Dutch grocery industry
- A commercial understanding paired with a good intuition and negotiation skills
- You are assertive and resilient, while also being flexible and pragmatic
- Very good communication skills, native in Dutch and fluent written and spoken in English
- The opportunity to work at one of the best funded startups in the Netherlands, aiming to completely redefine the grocery industry
- A great opportunity to grow within Flink: As we are growing so quickly new opportunities come every day
- An awesome team spirit and an exciting workplace in the heart of Amsterdam with a dynamic and international environment.
- A competitive salary and several other perks like Friday borrel
- 10% discount on your own Flink grocery orders
It is our commitment that every applicant will be evaluated according to their skills regardless of age, gender identity, ethnicity, sexual orientation, disability status, or religion.