Zoetermeer – Permanent – Work from home
- Have you previously worked as a senior buyer or category manager?
- Are you looking for a new challange?
About Our Client
Our client is a growing organization that opens several shops per quarter. Our client’s mission is to enable its customers to do things themselves. Our client does this through a simple formula where customers can buy their products online and in a network of branches, with fast service, a wide range of products, and low prices. We are one of the fastest-growing multi-channel retailers of tools, accessories, and building supplies in the UK, the Netherlands, Belgium, and France.
As a buyer, you are responsible for one or more product groups that our client sells. As a result, you deal with different suppliers and ensure that you can achieve the best purchase prices. In addition, you think about a sales strategy and ensure that you can achieve a nice margin. The market is constantly changing, new suppliers and products are coming onto the market, but customers are also asking for new products. You know better than anyone how to analyze the market by making competition analyses, but also by entering into discussions with suppliers. You also get information from trade fairs and supplier visits both in the Netherlands and abroad and you know how to read and analyze sales results. To achieve your turnover and objectives, you can choose to draw up a promo plan. In addition to everything you do as a buyer, you also have help from your commercial assistant. You then also manage them and the commercial assistant will help you with various administrative actions, but also with changes or operational questions from suppliers. This way you can fully focus on your product groups and make maximum use of all commercial opportunities.
The Successful Applicant
- You have previous experience as a buyer in a similar industry;
- You have knowledge and experience with different product groups;
- You can communicate fluently in both Dutch and English;
- You have excellent negotiation and planning skills;
- You have excellent knowledge of Excel;
- You have HBO thinking and/or working level.
What’s on Offer
- Starts with a contract for 12 months/year, with an indefinite view in the future;
- A position within a fast-growing organization;
- A competitive salary and 8% holiday allowance;
- A share saving plan (stock option plan);
- Nice extras such as a company fitness scheme, birthday and Christmas gifts.;
- 25 vacation days (with the option to purchase 5 additional vacation days);
- You can follow personal development plan
- 20% employee discount;
- Possibility to work from home (60% office / 40% home)
- € 720 car allowance or a car from the fleet
- A good pension scheme
Sector Procurement & Supply Chain
Sub Sector Procurement Management
Industry Industrial / Manufacturing
Jobs by location Zoetermeer
Contract Type Permanent
Consultant Rihards Krupinskis
Job Reference JN-122022-5865837
Remote or office Work from home