Category Manager IT: International deals and best practices102 x bekeken
As a Category Manager for the IT landscape, you are responsible to complement the roles of user and IT specialists and take on the procurement responsibility for acquiring software and hardware services. In cooperation with IT you will take care of your part in the sourcing process for defined projects that leads to competitive agreements, implementation and measuring supplier performance.
- Commercial negotiation
- Strategic analysis
- People management
- Project management
Who you are
- Broad view: Strategic analysis and reporting
- Relationship builder: Make it happen and make it successful
- Negotiation: You represent Action, face and voice in all IT deals
- Cost structure focused: Negotiate the price knowing the cost
- Logical/Analytical: Critic eye, market knowledge, network, proposals
- Economic Engine: Think economic return
- Integrity: We trust you and we expect loyalty and professionality at all times
- Legal understanding: Just make it legally clear for everybody
- Passionate/Drive: You are a pioneer and a team player
- Supplier relationship: Ambassador, we all win.
- BSc or MSc in Business, IT or Economics
- Around 10 years work experience of which 5 years in a similar role within a big international company.
- Fluent in English and Dutch. Other European languages will be a plus
What we offer you
Action opens a number of new stores nationally and internationally every week. This rapid growth makes us a successful organization, continuously expanding in scale. Your responsibilities on an international basis will increase accordingly. Not only Action is growing, but you as well will have numerous possibilities to grow and develop yourself at our company.
- A competitive salary (based on 38 hrs/wk);
- New open flexible work spaces;
- Bonus arrangement;
- A company-provided laptop and phone;
- 15% employee discount for purchases at Action.