Maasgouw – Vast dienstverband – €55.000 – €75.000 per jaar – Thuiswerken/hybride
- Implement and execute your EU Category Strategy
- Leading complex procurement processes and projects
Over onze klant
Rotom Europe is a fast growing leading international provider of load carriers for the supply chain operating in 10 European countries with its headquarters in Son, nearby Eindhoven. Our ambition is to facilitate and improve our customers’ supply chains through the correct use of load carriers and the provision of sustainable services and solutions, including rental, pooling and packaging recovery.
- Responsible for the tactical procurement of a product category for all companies of Rotom Europe (8 business units);
- Your trading category will be standard pallets, new and used and used Logistic Equipment.
- Implement and execute your EU Category Strategy;
- Execute by specifying, sourcing, selection and contracting;
- Develop effective communication network with key Stakeholders, such as our Sales Department and Buyer community;
- Specific trading tactics for our used pallets by exploring and opening potential large trading markets;
- Manage category based on key parameters as Quality, Logistic, Technical, Sustainability and Total Cost (savings);
- Supplier management by excellent relation management, Supplier Development Programs, contract compliancy management;
- Ensure up to date category market developments and business analytics;
- Leading complex procurement processes and projects.
- Bachelor or higher in a business education (Industrial Engineering, Supply Chain Management, Business Administration or similar);
- At minimum tactical buyer experience;
- Specific procurement education (Nevi 2, CIPS, CPM or similar);
- Demonstrated networking ability with strong negotiations skills;
- Excellent trader;
- A commercial drive accompanied with good business insight and out of the box attitude;
- Fluent English;
- Extensive knowledge of an ERP system (eg. Microsoft AX or D365);
- Preferable affinity with complex trading markets, logistic services or pallet market;
- Enthusiastic on international European travel (Approx. 10-15%).
- A competitive salary appropriate to the position and geared to your knowledge and skills;
- Your own workplace in our new office in Maasbracht;
- A lot of space for your own input and opportunities for self-development and training opportunities;
- A position within an informal team in a rapidly growing international organization;
- A flat organization in which an idea from today can be implemented tomorrow;
- A solution-oriented organization with a no-nonsense, low-threshold business culture.
Sector Procurement & Supply Chain
Sub Sector Direct Procurement
Industrie Industrial / Manufacturing
Vacatures per locatie Maasgouw
Contract Type Permanent
Consultant Mark Bosman
Vacature referentie JN-112022-5851012
Kantoor of thuiswerk Thuiswerken/hybride