Category Manager - Marine Fleet Services83 x bekeken
Fugro is the world's leading, independent provider of geo-intelligence and asset integrity solutions for large constructions, infrastructure and natural resources. We provide the technical data and information required to design, construct and maintain structures and infrastructure in a safe, reliable and efficient manner. Fugro employs approximately 10,500 employees in around 60 countries.
The company is currently taking its Procurement activity to a higher level and strengthening its Category Management approach. Therefore, Fugro Fleet Services is reinforcing its Procurement Team to focus on Categories of Materials & Services in regards to Vessel Management.
Fleet Services provides the Marine Division of Fugro with a significant competitive advantage by delivering professional, tailor-made Fleet Management, Fleet Development, and Fleet Personnel solutions.
Fleet Services is the 'maritime center of expertise' in Fugro. We optimize asset availability and reliability hence mitigate down time risk (leakage), reduce third party spend and are solution driven rather than scope driven. We drive global standardization across the fleet and retain essential Maritime Expertise in Fugro.
We are client focused and aim to deliver excellence through team work whilst conducting ourselves as good corporate citizens. This gives the Marine Division in Fugro a competitive advantage that is not available to any of its competitors.
Fugro Fleet Services currently offers an exciting opportunity with global impact for an enthusiastic and experienced
Category Manager - Marine Fleet Services
Leidschendam, Netherlands (40 hours a week)
The main mission of the Category Manager - Marine Fleet Services is to create procurement synergy and cost savings for the vessels managed by Fleet Services globally in compliance with Fleet Services and FNV global standards and guidelines by selecting, contracting and evaluating suppliers.
TASKS AND RESPONSABILITIES
- Global internal and external spokesperson and product / service specialist for the assigned categories;
- Select (potential) suppliers and evaluate their performance;
- Initiate and manage tenders and execute the quote process;
- Design, negotiate, enforce, maintain, renew contracts / agreements with the selected suppliers;
- Achieve, capture and report purchasing savings;
- Obtain global transparency and consistency from suppliers and keep track record of it in the supplier database (Vendor Management);
- Act as an Item Master for the materials & services specified in the item database;
- Communicate and disseminate regularly information to the concerned stakeholders to ensure implementation and utilization of the signed contracts / agreements;
- Gather user feedback and address any claim with suppliers;
- Contribute to the development of the Procurement department;
- Limited travel required.
- Academic degree in a business-related discipline;
- 3-5 years' experience as a Purchaser on operational and tactical level;
- 3-8 years' experience as a Senior / Strategical Buyer and/or Category Manager;
- Vessel management experience in general and at least in two of the following sub-categories: Consumables, Forwarding & Handling (logistics), Communication & Navigation Equipment, Machinery (Propulsion and Electric Power Production) and Crew & Passenger Equipment;
- Business minded and technical awareness;
- Convincing and enthusiastic tactical negotiator and results oriented;
- Excellent communication skills and client focus;
- Good planning & organisation skills;
- Financial acumen;
- Fluent in English verbally and in writing;
- Priority will be given to candidates already established in the Netherlands.
WHAT WE OFFER
A career at Fugro means challenging work in an international environment. You work in motivated teams with colleagues from all over the world. As Fugro we are proud to provide geo-intelligence and asset integrity solutions to contribute to a live-able world. As a market leader in geo-information, Fugro offers a unique combination of state of the art 3D technology, software development and engineering for our clients. Fugro is an international company with a wide range of career potential in The Netherlands and abroad.
Fugro also offers excellent remuneration and employment conditions such as a good pension and a collective medical insurance. And just as important a challenging job with a lot of variation, room for own initiative in an informal and professional working environment. Personal development by training and relevant courses is highly stimulated by Fugro.
To apply, please visit www.fugro.com/careers and upload your resume and motivational letter.
Disclaimer for recruitment agencies: Fugro does not accept any unsolicited applications from recruitment agencies. Acquisition to Fugro Recruitment or any Fugro employee is not appreciated.Bronlocatie van deze vacature