Category Manager RE & Facilities107 x bekeken
(38 hours per week)
We are hiring a Category Manager in the domain Real Estate & Facilities. The right candidate will join our Procurement department which falls under the CFO domain and consists of 9 international colleagues that report to the Head of Procurement.
We are looking for an experienced professional with at least 5 years work experience. As a Category Manager for Real Estate & Facilities you will be working for our Real Estate department based in France (Paris) or Zwaagdijk (NL) within a-fast paced environment, proactively setting and defining best practices, delivering accurate business cases upon request and being our ambassador for the category. We want to create mid- and long term collaborations, win-win deals and great success stories for the Real Estate & Facilities landscape, so you must have a good understanding of the (French) construction & installation market and an excellent network with key suppliers is also very much appreciated.
As Action is expanding, our needs and demands are also changing. We want to increase efficiency, quality, service, costs and scalability to satisfy our internal stakeholders and make sure we support Action’s fast expansion across Europe. We are already active in 7 countries and we have strong plans to boost our international presence.
Are you a skilled procurement expert and negotiator with strategic vision and eye for detail? Are you a hands-on professional with ability to define and manage long term strategic alliances? Do you like a fast pace environment with opportunities and challenges to be discovered every day? If your answer is three times YES, then apply for this role!
As a Category Manager, you are responsible to support our business with the acquisition of Opex and Capex. This includes category strategy, data gathering, analysis, negotiating , contracting etc in cooperation with legal, real estate, facilities and other stakeholders.
We are looking for the following core skills:
- Commercial and negotiation skills
- Analytical and communication skills
- People and project skills
- Facility and real estate expertise
Who are you?
- Broad view: Strategic analysis and reporting
- Relationship builder: Make it happen and make it successful
- Negotiation: You represent Action, face and voice in all deals
- Cost structure focused: We are a discounter but we are making huge investments
- Logical/Analytical: Critic eye, market knowledge, network, proposals
- Economic Engine: Evaluate and manage big volumes
- Integrity: We trust you and we expect loyalty and professionality at all times
- Legal understanding: Just make it clear for everybody
- Passionate/Drive: You are a pioneer and a team player
- Supplier relationship: Ambassador, we all win.
- BSc or MSc in Business or Economics
- Minimum 5 year Category management background
- Fluent in French, English. Other European languages will be a plus
This is what we offer you
Action is the place to be! We are growing in an average rate of 30% per year. Our expansion is phenomenal and we are opening stores every day in different countries. We are one of the fastest growing retail companies of the moment, and we are ambitious, we are hungry for much more! We are planning a big digital transformation to make our customers even happier by offering more and more treasures for unbelievable prices.
Although we have more than 51.000 employees we don’t want to call ourselves a corporation: we are still a very hands on company and we enjoy making the impossible, possible. We don’t wear ties and love to show that we are all hardworking and down to earth. What are you waiting for? Join us!
In addition we offer:
- Attractive basic salary
- Indefinite contract
- 24 holidays a year
- Bonus Scheme
- Laptop + smartphone
- 15% discount on all Action merchandise
- An attractive pension plan
Bronlocatie van deze vacature