Category Manager Supply Chain - Schiedam64 x bekeken
- Position: Permanent
- Number of positions: 1
- Contact person: Bas Bieckmann
- Open for agencies: No
Working as Category Manager at Huisman means that you are responsible for global strategic sourcing, development and management of framework contracts and supplier partnerships. As Category Manager, you operate in a team Category Managers and closely cooperate with Category Buyers, Engineers and other stakeholders at Huisman.
Together with the Group Discipline Manager Supply Chain you contribute to the Supply Chain strategy for the flawless delivery of components and services by developing existing and new suppliers, evaluating their performance, analyzing markets in which Huisman and our suppliers operate and setting up frame agreements. Furthermore, you work on incorporating Category Management into the company processes.
"As a Category Manager you will enable Huisman to work with reliable partners that contribute to our final products with their supplies. Furthermore you investigate markets for developments that can contribute to our innovation” - Jeroen Burgerhout - Group Discipline Manager Supply Chain “
As Category Manager, you are responsible for:
- Analyzing of Business demand and Supply markets;
- Developing sourcing strategies and sourcing of new suppliers;
- Cooperation with other disciplines at Huisman for component strategies;
- Tender and Supplier selection, supplier evaluation;
- Contracting and contract implementation;
- Negotiating contracts over multiple projects or new products;
- Guide category buyers in working according frame agreements.
As Category Manager you have:
- Bachelor level, Technical or Commercial or equivalent;
- NEVI 1 level and NEVI Expert is a pre;
- At least 7+ years of experience within Supply Chain preferable in a technical organization within the offshore sector;
- Experience in coaching and guiding teams;
- The ability to adapt quickly to new requirements, know how to prioritize and stay effective;
- Practical disposition and a good command of the English language orally and in writing.
And as Category Manager you are:
- An excellent communicator;
- Team player, enjoys working in multidisciplinary and multicultural teams with the ability to work independently;
- Flexible and Creative;
- Client oriented and focused;
- Proactive and Persuasive;
- Practical, accurate and punctual.
Interested in contributing to step changing technical solutions?
Apply online by using the button below. If you have questions please contact us via our contact form for more information or other career opportunities at Huisman Equipment.Bronlocatie van deze vacature