Category Procurement Manager - CAPEX Global43 x bekeken
Specialismes: None Product Related
Amersfoort (NLD) | Professional - Experienced | 32-40 hours | Job-ID: 42223
Category Procurement Manager - CAPEX Global
The purpose of the job is to manage the regional CAPEX procurement portfolio by driving strategic projects and programs with the objective to deliver on time, in budget, within the required quality, while capturing financial benefits, added value and contract compliance.
The CAPEX portfolio is a subcategory of ~ € 500 mio global spend within FrielsandCampina. The team consists of buyers responsable for projects in various countries and regions. CAPEX spend exists in all FrieslandCampina’s global production locations and affects the core production process. The programs are built and executed in alignment and with the support of business stakeholders.
The portfolio is complex and interesting at the same time, due to the large number of sub-categoriers, as well as vast amount of suppliers and projects to deliver on an annual basis. Scope of suppliers varies from global scale to local and from specialist level to generic level. Establishing best practice Capex procurement ways of working, building stakeholders relationship across the region and in the Opco’s is a key activity, linking with global sourcing strategies will be key deliverables in this role.
What we ask
- You have university education
- You have minimum 5 years procurement experience preferably in a multinational environment
- You have experience in CapEx or a technical procurement role.
- You take responsibility for your work and are continuously looking for new opportunities to make a change.
- You speak/write professionally in English
- You have an effective and engaging communication style
What we offer
- International working environment
- Divers projects and programs offering great learning opportunities
- Compensation and benefits package to match
- A chance to contribute to the upgrade or growth of FrieslandCampina supply chain
- Develop capex sourcing strategies, with support from the global category leads, driving a competitive advantage for FrieslndCampina.
- Drive (regional/Opco) tenders/(regional/Opco) negotiations with suppliers under the capex category program. Co-Manage strategic suppliers and value add by means of an SRM program in close coordination with global lead and Procurement Center of Excellence SRM manager.
- As result of defined procurement strategy, execute RFQ’s and conduct contract negotiations, conclude procurement contracts and make contract results available in the applicable FrieslandCampina systems.
- Develop the maturity of capex procurement using best practice established templates, sourcing strategies.
- Drive compliance with regard to project execution linked to global souring strategy initiatives
- Manage senior stakeholders
- Drive commitment process with senior director and MT level stakeholders in the Asia region on regional capex strategy, and TCO approach within the Capex/production facilities team.
- Engage with relevant business and procurement stakeholders during strategy development, strategy and tender execution and project implementation to ensure alignment, support and buy in for the entire program/project process.
- Engage with relevant business stakeholders to keep track of and connection with business priorities and translate impact to procurement program.
- Drive cross functional programs in coordination with other departments.
- Co-build vision on integrated production facilities approach with Capex, MRO, Utilities and packaging procurement teams, to manage total costs in the chain and develop an holistic view on the portfolio.
For thousands of people every day, we are more than just a dairy company. To our farmers, our employees, the communities we serve, the businesses we work with and the people to whom we bring happiness, FrieslandCampina means something more. For them it's not just about what we do, but who we are.
We value talented people from any background who want to contribute to something bigger than themselves. We encourage all of our employees to make decisions that benefit our entire company. At FrieslandCampina we own our own career and act accordingly. We trust you to make a difference in your job and influence the bigger picture. Working at FrieslandCampina means you are contributing to a better world.
The team you would join is mainly based in Amersfoort, but made up of international people, happy to support, work and have fun together.
Fiona Wang: firstname.lastname@example.orgBronlocatie van deze vacature