Change & Transformation Manager Coach for C-levels in helping them fulfil the role of change sponsor.86 x bekeken
Duration: 6 to 12 months
You play a key role in implementing fast and effective change across the company, ensuring new standards are met in a timely manner across the group.
Setting: Construction and infrastructure projects with a high level of complexity.
change initiatives meet objectives on time and on budget by increasing employee adoption and usage. You will focus on the people side of change, including changes to business processes, systems, and technologies, job roles and organization structures. You will be a key business partner to the different departments and business units helping them to make needed transformations.
You’ll create and deliver strategies and plans to help employees maximise the usage of new initiatives by encouraging methods of sustained behavior change and minimise resistance.
You will be reporting to the CEO.
- Shape a change management process across the group to create a strategy to support adoption of the changes;
- Develop capability transfer, and end-user training.
- Co-create with different project members solutions to achieve sustainable change through all layers of the organization – from senior leadership to people on the floor;
- Identify and manage anticipated resistance through all layers of the organization
- Create and execute change programs and activities such as innovative communications, out-of-the-box workshop facilitation, and pioneering organization design and assessments;
- Develop short and long-term goals, KPIs, and objectives, and develop and execute against annual operational plan.
- You hold a Master Degree or equivalent by experience
- You have proven experience in successful transformation projects using change management models, principles, methodologies and tools e.g. Prosci Change Management Methodology
- You have 5 à 10 years of experience in organizational transformation consulting
- You have a solid understanding of how people go through a change and the change process
- You have exceptional communication skills, both written and verbal and an excellent active listening skills
- You are fluent in Dutch and French with a good knowledge of English
- You can easily build strong relations with employees, management and colleagues
- You are a conceptual thinker and come up with innovative and creative solutions
Ben je geïnteresseerd in deze functie, stuur dan je CV in word formaat met vermelding van referentiecode AN7008 naar email@example.com of firstname.lastname@example.orgBronlocatie van deze vacature