Contract Compliance Associate (Brand Licensing)60 x bekeken
Hi-Tec Sports International Holdings BV (Hi-Tec) was founded in 1974. After Hi-Tec’s first successes in athletic footwear, then adding the light hiking footwear category in 1978, and creating the Magnum brand in 1982 - the company is now a truly global, successful licensor of footwear, apparel and accessories under the Hi-Tec, 50Peaks, Magnum and Interceptor brands.
For more information: https://us.hi-tec.com/.
In this role you are responsible for the administrative side of the worldwide licensing contracts for the Hi-Tec brands. In close cooperation with the Licensing and Finance team you manage the contract and invoicing process during its lifecycle and give support in the approval process. We are looking for a pro-active self-starter who assumes responsibility for end results, works very accurately and has affinity with numbers.
- Prepare new contracts.
- Follow up on contract due- and end-dates.
- Maintain contract register up-to-date.
- Chase monthly royalty reports with licensees.
- Calculate monthly fees based on the royalty reports or contracted minimum royalty fees.
- Prepare royalty invoices.
- Manage annual royalty audits by an external party.
- Support the Technical Compliance Manager with keeping the digital approval system up to date and physically archive approved samples per season.
- Bachelor (HBO MER, Law, Finance) or similar level through experience, and/or technical knowledge of licensing and licensing systems (either through education or experience)
- Excellent written and verbal skills in English
- Good knowledge of MS office package and general IT systems
- Affinity with Finance if not through education
- Internationally oriented
- An enthusiastic and energetic person would fit well in our organisation
Since December 2016, Hi-Tec Sports has become a wholly owned subsidiary of Cherokee Global Brands (CGB). CGB is a global brand marketing platform that manages a growing portfolio of fashion and lifestyle brands across multiple consumer product categories and retail tiers around the world. The company currently maintains license and franchise agreements with leading retailers and manufacturers that span over 100 countries in over 9,000 retail locations.
For more information: http://www.thecherokeegroup.com/.
Job Types: Full-time, Contract, Permanent
Salary: €2,500.00 /month
Required experience: administrative: 2 years
Required language: English