- Are you an enthusiastic and driven?
- Do you derive energy from working logically and strategically?
Our client is an international market player in the media and advertising industry. Over the years, they have grown and maintained market leadership by staying in touch with the needs of their customers. As a catalyst for continued growth, they need a committed and motivated contract manager in the team. Do you believe you can contribute to the growth of the company with the position of a Junior Contract Manager? Apply now!
You are a part of the contract team where you are focused on relationship building with key suppliers and stakeholders. You possess strong communication skills with being comfortable speaking to people at all levels. You will directly manage a portfolio of different customers throughout the Netherlands.
- Relevant Degree and at least 2 years of work experience in Tender or Contract Management.
- Ability to think strategically without losing sight of operations. Your ownership is characterised by taking up opportunities and developments and translating these into concrete plans and actions.
- You are a bridge builder as you always seek to find solutions.
- You have a positive attitude, spot opportunities and can work in a structured way.
- Strong emphasis on providing value for supplier relationships.
- Fluency in Dutch is a must.
- Great salary package in line with experience & knowledge.
- 40-hour work week (hybrid)
- Training and development opportunities.
Procurement & Supply Chain
Contract & Vendor Management
Media & Agency