- Are you interested in supplier relationship management?
- Do you enjoy building meaningful and continuous engagement with stakeholders?
Our client is the leading commercial media and entertainment company in the Netherlands. They are on a mission to make a meaningful difference in people’s lives with unforgettable stories that touch the heart and mind. They use world-class technology online content and at the same time revolutionise the TV industry.
As the Contract Manager Technology, you will be responsible for the Partner Management team to the next level, play an essential role in the vendor strategy for key technology platforms and IT solutions. Your responsibilities include, but not limited to:
- Manage, coach and drive developments within the Partner Management team.
- Excellent negotiating different types of Technology and IT contracts (SaaS, PaaS, IaaS, MSA etc.)
- Evaluate improvement the services from the suppliers and towards the organisation.
- Being a partner to the business stakeholder ensuring timely and value for money delivery of the required software and services to drive product innovation and delivery implementations.
- You have completed HBO or university vocational education
- You have over 5 years of experience as a procurement manager or similar role
- Relevant experience in procurement of Software and IT Services (including negotiation, contracting, ordering);
- Experience in managing a team or the willingness to develop yourself as a manager.
- Exceptional communication, negotiation, influencing and relationship-building skills to successfully manage internal stakeholders up to senior management level
- Strong command of English (verbal and written), Dutch would be an additional benefit
- Ability to manage conflicting priorities and drive multiple contract negotiations simultaneously.
- A competitive salary
- An extensive secondary employment package that includes retirement, career development and profit sharing
- Flexible working hours in a hybrid work environment