Contract & Tender Manager313 x bekeken
- Date: Jan 28, 2020
- Location: Zoetermeer, ZH, NL
- Company: DANONE
Would you like to strengthen the market position for Nutricia in the Netherlands and lead the planning and execution of contract and tender related processes?
In this challenging role you will be the proverbial “spider in the web” between sales, marketing and finance and provide the insights for the contracts and tenders landscape. You will also be following the trends to support the delivery of winning contracts & tenders and driving profitable growth in the channels. Ready for this challenge? Apply today!
About the Job
As our new Contract & Tender Manager within Nutricia Advanced Medical Nutrition, you will develop, implement and sustain contract formats and ensure compliance with the law and local and corporate policies and internal processes and ensure proper execution and constant improvement. You will be part of the BeNeLux organization and working in the Dutch market where you’ll have frequent contact with different departments such as sales, controlling, legal department and marketing and occasionally also with customers’ procurement and finance departments.
Your main responsibilities:
- Lead and coordinate tender process, align and involve internal organization to gather the necessary input to safeguard the timelines and high quality of submitted tenders.
- Plan and execute pro-actively, timely and accurately all contract related financials, pro-actively align with financial administration on timelines and impact of these payments on company financials and up-date relevant stakeholders (sales, controlling, financial administration, etc.) on the status of these payments.
- Drive and coordinate the contract submission process by checking the documents ensuring compliance with law and local and corporate policies and safeguard the internal approval and communication regarding the status.
- Contribute to gathering documents and market insights in order to further build the contract & tender landscape and trends intelligence.
- Perform analysis on contract & tender related market trends.
- Perform analysis on contract related financials & financial trends.
- Support strategic projects by bringing C&T knowledge and insights to the table.
- Co-develop value adding contract & tender solutions in cooperation with sales & account managers to ensure profitable growth.
- Develop and maintain the trainings regarding the contract & tender management to the organization.
- Utilize and contribute to development and improvement of systems used, keep the related databases and files up to date and ensure that the related processes are compliant with the global and local policies and aligned with relevant departments (controlling, finance, customer service, internal control, master data, etc.).
To be able to achieve the above and be successful in this role you have a Bachelor and/or Master Degree in Economics or Law and up to 3 years of experience within a commercial or legal environment. You bring a solid mix of knowledge and analytical skills to solve complex problems. You have advanced knowledge of MS office. You have strong organizational skills and can easily communicate at all levels. You are fluent in verbal and written in Dutch and English. You accelerate best within an entrepreneurial environment.
Danone Specialized Nutrition business operates under the Nutricia brand.
Since 1896, Nutricia has pioneered nutritional solutions that help people live longer, more joyful and healthier lives. Building on more than a century of research and innovation, Nutricia has harnessed the power of life-changing and life-saving nutrition to create a leading specialized nutrition portfolio that can change a health trajectory for life. With its nutritional solutions, Nutricia supports healthy growth and development during the first 1000 days and helps to address some of the world’s biggest health challenges; pre-term birth, faltering growth, food allergy, rare metabolic diseases, age-related conditions and chronic disease, such as frailty, cancer, stroke and early Alzheimer’s disease.
Danone’s mission is bringing health through food to as many people as possible and we want to invite people to join the movement for a healthier world. We recognize the power people have to impact the world through their daily choices. Healthy food needs a healthy planet, and this is what our new signature One Planet One Health embodies. Click here to discover more about Danone in the Benelux.
At Danone, we offer a complete package of benefits, with a competitive primary salary and yearly bonus, but also benefits like a premium free pension, 30 days annual leave and several discounts on a collective health insurance and even on some of our products.
We invite you to apply online via our website. You have until the closing date 1st of March 2020 to apply. To comply with GDPR regulations, we cannot process your personal data without given consent. Therefore, we strongly recommend applying directly via our careers website.
Need more information?
Please contact me Sondra Lusaite, Talent Manager Benelux, [email protected]Bronlocatie van deze vacature