Contract Transition Analyst49 x bekeken
Support the deployment of the new centralized core model for procurement by onboarding new suppliers and transition of the contracts.
About the Job
The Procurement Operations team, designs, implements and operates, integrated solutions for our Danone global procurement organization. Centralization of the buying process is at its core. We create value from data for efficiency and sustainable profitable growth. Your responsibility will be around onboarding new suppliers and contract transition from local to global.
As the Contract Transition Analyst, your main tasks will be:
- Prepare macro and detailed roll-out planning
- Prepare weekly meetings and issue closure
- Update stream action log and follow up activities
- Define agenda and support for: Workshops/Webcast Presentations towards suppliers.
- Monitor and challenge technical contracts alignment with core rules.
- Legal and technical contracts buyers validation and upload.
- Coordination with IT and Master Data for all the material codes and contract transition
- Define all necessary upload files based on all SAP extracts collected
This is a great role to start in our procurement organization. You will have a lot of contact with suppliers, buyers (local and in the global team), Finance and IT. You bring a good analytical background, project management skills and business acumen. You can do some good data crunching and have the flexibility to evolve with the role from first more data driven to more supplier relationship management. It is also important you are good at stakeholder management and work with international teams.
What’s in it for you?
At Danone we offer a complete package of benefits, with a competitive primary salary and yearly bonus, but also benefits like a premium free pension, 30 days annual leave and several discounts on a collective health insurance and even on some of our products.
But more importantly – many opportunities for next steps depending on your preference. This could be a great stepping stone to one of our buyer roles.
Hit the button below to apply now.
Need more information?
Please contact me Yael O’Callaghan, Talent Manager via +31652396755 or email@example.com.
At Danone, we are dedicated to achieving health through food. And not only that; we want our mission to benefit people of every age, in every social and cultural environment and in every part of the world - as many people as possible.
With our global procurement team, we want to step up Danone’s ability to seize consumer opportunities and work more efficiently as one company. Therefore, our ambitions are to:
- Drive transversal spends efficiently
- Balance short, mid & long-term agenda with efficiency & sustainability
- Develop principles of circular economy in our key strategic resources
- Provide resources and sourcing for « Manifesto Brands »
To do so, 3 interdependent teams are working together helped by expertise transversal teams.
- Cycles & Operations focus on protecting our essential resources (Milk, Water and Plastic) in collaboration with the local communities.
- One sourcing brings together all the procurement activities of Danone in a unique place.
- PROTEIN is the efficiency program which will generate 1 billion euros in savings by 2020.
By working together and sharing knowledge across functions and business units Resource Efficiency generates more value for the business, our ecosystem and our consumers.
Date: Mar 9, 2018
Location: Amsterdam, NL
Experience: Experienced Professionals
Job Segment: ERP, Relationship Manager, Procurement, SAP, Project Manager, Technology, Customer Service, Operations