Corporate Procurement Manager - CAPEX Germany42 x bekeken
Specialismes: None Product Related
Amersfoort (NLD) | Professional - Experienced | 32-40 hours | Job-ID: 42222
Corporate Procurement Manager - CAPEX Germany
Manage, coordinate and execute Procurement activities, mainly in Germany, to support the Projects in achieving their target according to defined Quality, Time and Cost objectives, while ensuring full compliance to existing policies and guidelines and adhering to CAPEX category procurement strategy.
The portfolio is complex and interesting at the same time, due to the large number of sub-categories, as well as vast amount of suppliers and projects to deliver on an annual basis. Scope of suppliers varies from global scale to local and from specialist level to generic level. Establishing best practice Capex procurement ways of working, building stakeholders relationship across the region and in the Opco’s is a key activity, linking with global sourcing strategies will be key deliverables in this role.
What we ask
- You have university education
- You have minimum 5 years procurement experience preferably in a multinational environment
- You have experience in CapEx or a technical procurement role.
- You take responsibility for your work and are continuously looking for new opportunities to make a change.
- You speak/write professionally in English and German(preferred)
- You have an effective and engaging communication style
What we offer
- International working environment
- Divers projects and programs offering great learning opportunities
- Compensation and benefits package to match
- A chance to contribute to the upgrade or growth of FrieslandCampina supply chain
- Develop the CapEx sourcing strategy for projects in Germany, with support from the global category leads, driving a competitive advantage for FrieslandCampina.
- Drive (regional/Opco) tenders/(regional/Opco) negotiations with suppliers under the capex category program.
- As result of defined procurement strategy, execute RFQ’s and conduct contract negotiations, conclude procurement contracts and make contract results available in the applicable FrieslandCampina systems via procurement Center of Excellence.
- Develop the maturity of capex procurement using best practice established templates, sourcing strategies.
- Drive compliance with regard to project execution linked to global souring strategy initiatives
- Manage senior stakeholders
- Engage with relevant business and procurement stakeholders during strategy development, strategy and tender execution and project implementation to ensure alignment, support and buy in for the entire program/project process.
- Engage with relevant business stakeholders to keep track of and connection with business priorities and translate impact to procurement program.
For thousands of people every day, we are more than just a dairy company. To our farmers, our employees, the communities we serve, the businesses we work with and the people to whom we bring happiness, FrieslandCampina means something more. For them it's not just about what we do, but who we are.
We value talented people from any background who want to contribute to something bigger than themselves. We encourage all of our employees to make decisions that benefit our entire company. At FrieslandCampina we own our own career and act accordingly. We trust you to make a difference in your job and influence the bigger picture. Working at FrieslandCampina means you are contributing to a better world.
The team you would join is mainly based in Amersfoort, but made up of international people, happy to support, work and have fun together.
Fiona Wang: firstname.lastname@example.orgBronlocatie van deze vacature