Corporate Procurement Specialist88 x bekeken
Within our Procurement Organization we are looking for an energetic, eager and pragmatic Sourcing Officer. In this role you are responsible for tendering and sourcing activities for the Procurement categories: tendering, procurement business intelligence, toolings and systems.
The Sourcing officer is responsible for execution of the category sourcing strategy by performing all tenders/sourcing plans for the Procurement Categories globally and will closely operate with the Procurement Categories. The Sourcing officer will set up Tenders, E-auctions and makes sure best practices are used to get the best results out of the tender process. He/ she will lead the tender process from start to end, including tender preparation, documentation and analyzing results as well as contracting, archiving and hand over to the masterdata teams. Thereby the Sourcing Officer will have an important contribution to develop the tender desk to a more and more professional level and by increasing capabilities and improve processes and speed. He/ she also needs to create trust and engage the procurement categories to take over all sourcing/tender activities and results driving best in class tendering.
In this role you will be responsible for:
Tender and sourcing for Procurement Categories
- Support Procurement category teams in preparing commercial tender processes and executing bidding events through application of appropriate techniques/tools
- Setting up tenders, collecting all required information and advice on best sourcing approach
- Creation of RFI and RFQ making sure all relevant information is collected such as: list of Supplier, current commercial conditions, specification, volumes between others
- Leading the tender process from start to end, including presenting results to the Procurement Category
- Chase suppliers to meeting deadlines, collecting data and getting all documents in time in full
- Secure full compliance regarding, supplier safety, sustainability and Quality (SQM)
- Analyze tender results, and advice the procurement category on the results of tenders
- Contracting after supplier selection based on FrieslandCampina contract templates and in cooperation with Corporate Legal
- Secure adequate documentation and information archiving during and following tender/bidding events
- Prepare Master Data to be communicated to Global Master Data on new price conditions as a result of tender, payment terms etc.Procurement process and performance improvements
- Increase saving delivery by increase speed and quality as well as pressure on suppliers by further leverage on competition and tender/sourcing expertise
- Increase tender capabilities, define best practices and introduce the latest sourcing/tender techniques
- Scan and identify opportunities and align with categories pro-actively
- Contribute to drive 20% more efficient sourcing processes by standardization, process excellence and developing tender and contract templates
- Define improvement opportunities and using new sourcing/tender tactics, templates and way of working
To be a successful in this position, you are/have:
- Relevant Bachelor’s/ Master degree
- Understanding of procurement tender/bidding processes
- Able to quickly analyze, conclude and summarize results
- Presenting and advising skills.
- Adopt a global mindset to ensure one way of working across the organization and harvest full benefits of scale and standardization
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Self-starting and High drive for results
- Analytic and structured
- Full knowledge MS office tools (PPT, Excel and Word)
- Pro-active, high drive for results, ambitious, teamplayer
- For this position it is an absolute must that you control the Dutch language
Your salary is based on the weighting of your job, your experience and your training. FrieslandCampina offers not only a competitive salary but also training and education on the job because it’s important for our people to continue to grow. After all, your development is not only good for your career; our products also benefit from it. The mutual exchange of knowledge between colleagues is also evident on the work floor. It is, after all, the most effective way to learn.
Emily Jarvis: firstname.lastname@example.org
SUPPLY CHAIN - PROCUREMENT
ENTRY LEVEL JOB