COUNTRY BUYER BENELUX
OOSTERHOUT, NORTH BRABANT, NETHERLANDS – WE00702
We’re a truly international company, fourth largest in our industry and operating across 119 markets. An inclusive, innovative global FMCG business supported by 26,000 employees. As we embrace a new era of growth, we are transforming. Our ways of working and culture are driven by a challenger mindset, constantly questioning the status quo where people can bring their best selves to work. Our agility and collaboration are driving our ambitions, innovation and success all supported by our award-winning development programmes that creates exciting and rewarding career opportunities for all.
As we move forward, our consumers will be at the heart of what we do, evolving to needs and expectations and committing to a more meaningful contribution to harm reduction by building a successful NGP business. Integral to our long-term success is our sustainability strategy, behaving responsibly and supporting our ambitions, all underpinned by high governance.
Encouraging inclusion at local levels and supporting a developing and robust diversity agenda globally, we’re fully committed to creating and maintaining an environment that celebrates and respects difference.
As the Country Buyer Benelux you will manage country spend and be responsible for delivering country strategic commercial agreements which optimise value for money. Additionally, you will develop peer relationships and continually work with key stakeholders ensuring that commercial delivery and internal service are equally balanced.
- Adhere to standard ITG global procurement processes
- Responsible for delivering country strategic commercial agreements which optimize value for money
- Develop deep product and supplier knowledge to drive continuous improvement within the spend managed
- Ensure contingency planning is in place for all key suppliers / services managed
- Manage relationships and performance of ongoing suppliers
- Responsible for ensuring early procurement engagement in significant country spend areas to maximize procurement’s impact
- Undertake adequate analysis and planning to enable effective supplier negotiations which deliver a world class cost base
- Supplier performance and Relationship management
- Raise awareness of the role of Global Procurement within country
- Procurement Supply and Demand Forecasting
- Raise instances of non-compliance to ITG internal customer ways of working
- Responsible for tracking benefits managed
- Contract (Framework) Management
- Procurement Cost Management
- Project / Process Management
- Benefits Management
- Stakeholder Management
- Source to contract
- Problem Solving
- Business Judgment
- Office Applications
- University degree preferably with a numerical basis
- Minimum 3 years specific Indirect Procurement experience
- Fluent oral and written Dutch and English is essential, French would be of advantage.
- Cross cultural experience is preferred
- Specific Procurement experience Marketing, Trade Marketing, Sales, Research, Agency service
- Strong communication skills, both internally and externally
- Excellent negotiation skills are essential
- Some international travel on short notice could be required
- Ability to report in a matrix organization
WHAT WE OFFER
Imperial Brands offers a dynamic working environment and a pleasant working atmosphere with a healthy ambition. We reward your efforts with a competitive salary package including a 13th month and attractive employment conditions. In addition, there are various growth opportunities within The Netherlands and internationally.
Interested in joining us? Please share your CV and motivation letter with us by first clicking on the button below.