The Kraft Heinz Company is one of the largest food and beverage companies in the world, with eight $1 billion+ brands and global sales of approximately $25 billion. We’re a globally trusted producer of high-quality, great-tasting, and nutritious foods for over 150 years. Our brands are truly global, with products produced and marketed in over 40 countries. These beloved products include condiments and sauces, cheese and dairy, meals, meats, refreshment beverages, coffee, infant and nutrition products, and numerous other grocery products in a portfolio of more than 200 legacy and emerging brands.
No matter the brand, we’re united under one vision: To sustainably grow by delighting more consumers globally. Bringing this vision to life is our team of 39,000+ food lovers, creative thinkers, and high performers worldwide. Together, we help provide meals to those in need through our global partnership with Rise Against Hunger. We also stand committed to responsible, sustainable practices that extend to every facet of our business, our consumers, and our communities. Every day, we’re transforming the food industry with bold thinking and unprecedented results. If you share our passion – and are ready to create the future, build a legacy, and lead as a global citizen – there’s only one thing to do: join our table and let’s make life delicious!
Our Culture of Ownership, Meritocracy and Collaboration
We’re not afraid to think differently. Embrace new ideas. Dream big. We empower our people at every level – from entry-level intern to senior leader – to own their work. We share a responsibility to think like Owners – to be mindful of the collective and sustained success of Kraft Heinz – which we apply to every situation, every day.
As part of Kraft Heinz, you’re supported to grow and achieve. You’re expected to bring your authentic self to work every day, to lead with humility, and drive outstanding performance at every level – and you’ll be rewarded. You’re given opportunities to leave a mark and build a legacy. But you won’t do it alone. You’re supported by passionate teammates along the way, and our collective, collaborative spirit fuels our incredible progress.
- All posting locations: Amsterdam, Netherlands
- Job Function: 02 – Procurement
- Department: 02 – 04 – Procurement Operations & Planning
- Date Published: 20-Sep-2022
- Job Type: Regular
Description & Requirements
HereatKraftHeinz we are in a period of transformation with a critical focus on evolving our procurement function to deliver innovative and sustainable solutions to our business that drive value. We have committed to delivering $1.2bn in value from Procurement-driven projects by 2025; these projects include our digital transformation roadmap- collaboration with our external manufacturing teams- design-to-value projects- Procurement strategy development- and review of our indirect procurement practice.
The Digital and Analytics (DnA) COE forms part of the Global Procurement Excellence team. The Global Procurement Excellence team reports directly to the Chief Procurement Officer and works similarly to a strategic internal consultancy team that is responsible to enable the Procurement Evolution Strategy- with the ambition to be recognized as a best-in-class procurement organization- becoming the competitive advantage for KHC- with a strong talent pool that is going to deliver Outstanding Top and Bottom-line growth consistent with our culture. The Global Procurement Excellence team was initiated in 2019 as part of the transformation and continues to evolve as we transform- currently being organized into five key pillars: Capabilities- Compliance- Sustainability & Innovation- Digital and Analytics and Agile & Strategic projects.
As part of the Global Procurement Excellence leadership team- the Leader for DnA COE is empowered to create the digital and analytics transformation roadmap and collaborate- both internally and externally- to lead and execute highly strategic- and impactful projects to deliver on our value commitment to the business. Leveraging Agile work methods- the team efficiently and effectively materializes innovative potential into actionable plans with clear business impact and a plan for implementation.
As the leader of Procurement’s digital and analytics transformation strategy- implementation- and adoption- you will be responsible for:
- Developing the vision and creating a short- mid- and long-term strategy the digital transformation of the function including the analytics strategy
- Understanding established and emerging new digital technologies- defining how they are applicable to the strategy- processes- and ways of working (AI- RPA- Predictive Analysis- etc.)- building relevant business cases supported by analytics where appropriate
Scouting and maintaining up-to-date knowledge of digital procurement developments and solutions (including established and start-up suppliers)
- Collaborating with key stakeholders and Procurement leadership to understand needs and priorities to ensure a fit-to-win solution roadmap and implementation plan
- Developing user cases- driving scalability and adoption
- Leads cross-functional product teams through process of clarifying requirements and delivery expectations with business stakeholders
Ensuring strategic initiatives are delivered on time and according to budget
- Providing overall guidance and support to the data analytics- data engineering and UX/UI in deep partnership with IT and GBS functions
- Partnering with Global Procurement Excellence – Capabilities to develop digital learning journeys for employees to continuously develop and advocate and educate on the value of data driven decision making
- Oversees initiation and execution of continuous improvement efforts in coordination with analytics teams
- Successful management and delivery of key strategic digital Procurement projects leveraging Agile methodologies such as SAFe
- Delivery of presentations to senior leadership- including C-Suite- and key stakeholders across the business
- Fostering a continuous learning environment that promotes creativity and innovative thinking
- Minimum Bachelor’s degree- preferably in Engineering/Computer Science/Mathematics/Data or related field
- Minimum 5+ years of experience in software product management (business or IT) or comparable Digital Procurement role within another company
- Background that comprises of both- the organizations business understanding as well as expert understanding of high-quality digital and analytics product delivery
- Experience with data management and governance
- Knowledgeable about Agile methodologies and experienced in coaching teams
- Strong leader- collaborator- team player- and individual contributor in a multi-cultural environment and across multiple geographies and time zones
- Strong communication skills with comfort in speaking with and gaining the support of senior business stakeholders
- Strong problem solver with ability to manage and lead the team to deliver the solution and promote the progress of the digital transformation
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race- religion- color- national origin- sex- gender- gender expression- sexual orientation- age- marital status- veteran status- or disability status. We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process- to perform essential job functions- and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
Kraft Heinz is an Equal Opportunity Employer – Underrepresented Ethnic Minority Groups/Women/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity and other protected classes.