DFO is on a mission to create and deliver superior e-commerce software, marketing, and products to make the world a better place. To accomplish this, DFO needs people that love:
- Performance marketing
- People and the world!
DFO is global in operations, culture, and language, with offices in New York, San Diego, San Francisco, Toronto, Vancouver, Mexico City, Sao Paulo, The Hague, Amsterdam, Hong Kong, Ho Chi Minh (Saigon), and Manila.
ABOUT THE POSITION:
We’re looking for a highly motivated person who is an expert in global digital media buying for e-commerce on Facebook, Google, Bing, Programmatic and Native platforms. This position is full-time and includes a competitive base salary and a generous commission based on performance. The candidate must be willing to relocate or commute to one of our global offices. A remote position may be allowed for the right person.
Marketing Operations · Amsterdam, Netherlands
NOTE: IF YOU HAVE NEVER MANAGED HUGE BUDGETS ON FACEBOOK OR THE OTHER PLATFORMS MENTIONED ABOVE, THIS POSITION IS NOT FOR YOU!
- Create, maintain, and grow large scale media buys across multiple accounts, brands, and products
- Conduct audits of ongoing media positions to identify areas for optimization and improved performance
- Analyze your media buys and associated metrics daily to ensure profitability.
- Proactively optimize your campaigns by adjusting the advertisements (creatives) and all other levers at your disposal, such as rates, placements, dayparting, geo-targeting, etc., to ensure CPA goals.
- Set-up and monitor advertising campaigns using ad tags or site-served creatives
- You have at least two years of proven experience in buying Facebook media at scale. If you don’t have this, please do not apply.
- You’re an expert at Facebook Ads
- You’re an expert at Google Analytics
- You’re an expert at split-testing ads
- You’re analytical and use critical thinking skills while also being very risk/reward-driven.
- Bonus: You have proven experience buying on Google, Bing, and Native platforms.
- Attractive salary and benefits
- Best hardware
- Education allowance
- Exciting global travel opportunities
- Premium medical insurance
- An exciting and diverse team all around the world!
- Value given to ideas and opinions!
- Friendly coworkers!
- Valuers of innovation
HOW TO APPLY:
Please apply with your cover letter, resume, and your portfolio (if applicable).
- Locatie: Amsterdam, Netherlands
- Afdeling: Marketing Operations
- Type Werknemer: Fulltime
- Minimaal niveau: Experienced