Amsterdam – Permanent
- Great career opportunity
- Chance to improve yourself in a dynamic working environment
Our business partner is a leading company in its industry.
This role will be responsible for:
- Understanding the customers, their needs and requirements;
- Identifying sourcing opportunities, which are aligned with overall category and business strategy & goals;
- Building and maintaining a strong vendor network in different regions to meet customers’ needs;
- Monitoring and managing the selection process for new vendors to ensure they match a specific client need or new business opportunity;
- Confirming the suppliers meet the company ethical and social compliance standards as well as technical and quality management competences;
- Reviewing the performance of factories to ensure that they meet requirements;
- Reviewing critical paths with the Global Distribution System/Category teams to ensure on time delivery;
- Other ad-hoc projects as assigned.
- Bachelor degree in Supply Chain Management, Analytic and/or Logistics, economics or other relevant area;
- 4+ years of experience in related area;
- Strong understanding of manufacturing processes and quality management;
- Clear communication, influencing and negotiation skills;
- Clear and reasoned problem solving, able to work under pressure;
- Experienced and advanced skills in Microsoft Excel;
- Language skills: Business level English (speaking and writing).
Our business partner offers a great career opportunity. Apply for more details.
Sector Procurement & Supply Chain
Sub Sector Procurement Management
Industry Industrial / Manufacturing
Jobs by location Amsterdam
Contract Type Permanent
Consultant Batuhan Bastug
Job Reference JN-052023-6047064