Director Group Procurement193 x bekeken
At adidas, every day is a chance to flip the script. An invitation to take everything we know and re-invent it. Do it better. Never settling for good enough. Every day we get up, invent, adapt, improvise, find new ways to collaborate, and do the unexpected. We’re creators, makers and doers. Helping athletes make a difference, not just in their games, but in their lives and in their world. It’s an obsession.
We’ve been doing this for more than 65 years. With an unmatched history and tradition of creating iconic products, consumer connections and experiences, we’ve been defining sport culture since the beginning. And we’re never done. Come be a part of shaping the future together with us.
Purpose & Overall Relevance for the Organization:
- Lead, direct, and manage the development and execution of the Group wide sourcing and procurement strategies for the specific categories/area of responsibility in line with the procurement strategy and policy.
- To ensure that for the specific categories/area the commercial and business relationships and engagements with suppliers are handled according to commercial, risk and business best practice and in the interest of adidas-Group
- Provide the necessary leadership and day-to-day management to drive and create an efficient, effective, and world-class procurement within the specific categories/area of responsibility that delivers quantifiable benefits to the adidas Group.
- Translates the vision and drives and executes strategic sourcing initiatives within the specific subcategories/area of responsibility.
- Delivers on annually agreed savings targets while optimizing the transparency and the management of spend for the specific categories/area of responsibility.
- Manages the relationship between the business and procurement for the specific category/area of responsibility. Communicates on a consistent basis with executives and managers in order to establish and promote positive relations.
- Responsible for subcategories/customer area of responsibility. Accountable for the achievement of performance management expectations for the subcategory/area of responsibility and managing the supplier and contract portfolio.
- Leverage and apply Procurement processes and methodologies in the specific subcategories/area of responsibility regarding stakeholder management, procurement development and category management.
- Negotiate and manage complex procurement agreements and make independent purchasing decisions in area of responsibility/subcategories and authorize contracts (within the context of limited representational authority) and purchase orders and supervise contracts negotiated/handled by subordinate staff and external support.
- Lead, develop, and execute strategic sourcing projects, best practices, and initiatives that support improvements in supplier management, pricing, terms and conditions, risk compliance, data protection, consolidation of spend, payment terms, and other areas as identified.
- Build, lead, manage and develop the team for the subcategories/area of responsibility and its members into an effective team to drive achievement of objectives by identifying opportunities for growth and learning for all while fostering a high performance culture.
- Ensure all activities within the procurement organization complies with external legislations and other adidas-Group internal policy and compliance requirement.
- Internal, inside the group : Executives, Department heads & Managers Finance heads and peer group Project Managers, Controlling, Legal Counsel
- External, within supplier organizations Executives, Key Account Managers, Finance
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Knowledge, experience and proven ability in development and execution of strategic direction of procurement department and establish best practices sourcing/procurement.
- Expertise and detailed knowledge of sourcing/procurement methodologies and concepts like stakeholder management, procurement development and category management.
- Proven experience, expertise and track record in sourcing and procurement for the categories/area of responsibility.
- Proven ability to initiate, drive and maintain the relationship between the procurement department for the specific category/area and business partners.
- Proven ability to drive procurement category strategy and setup supplier selection and related stakeholder and supplier relationship management.
- Proven ability to build, lead, manage and develop subcategory/area team and its members into an effective team to drive achievement of objectives.
- Extensive international project and process management knowledge and experience.
- Excellent analytical, presentation, communication, interpersonal and influencing skills.
- Action oriented and solution minded team player with high degree of self-management.
- Proficiency in MS Office and preferably SAP MM/ SRM/ Esourcing.
- Fluent in English, spoken and written.
- Travel of up to 25%.
Requisite Education and Experience / Minimum Qualifications:
- A 4-year degree from an accredited college or university (Bsc./Msc.) with emphasis on the areas of business, economics, finance, procurement or legal, or comparable professional education.
- At least 10+ years working experience with 4+ years of experience in similar or adequate role in procurement environment, preferable with 4+ project and people management elements
adidas celebrates diversity, supports inclusiveness and encourages individual expression in our workplace. We do not tolerate the harassment or discrimination toward any of our applicants or employees. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Amsterdam | Netherlands | Accounting & FinanceBronlocatie van deze vacature