In our organization Global Procurement is an integrated function in the value chain to deliver affordable and innovative service solutions to A/C Lessors, Operators, Nations and Aerospace MRO Industry (Commercial and Military). Procurement includes both Product Related as well as Non-Product Related spend. In this position you lead Global Procurement Team as well as Facility Team (Netherlands). You are a member of FSG Leadership Team and directly report to Executive Board. The teams support the business Area’s: 1) Component and Materials Services CMS, 2) Modifications and Engineering Services MES, 3) Aircraft Conversions & Completions AC&C and 4) Airframe Maintenance AMRO.
In this role you actively contribute to the development and implementation of the business strategy translated into Procurement and Facility Vision, Mission, Policy, Strategy and Plan(ning). You identify, develop and implement best practices to Continuous Improve Procurement, SCM (functional) and Facility (work)processes and systems. You coach and develop the Teams and support them in the execution of the Procurement and Facility processes. You build an international network and represent FSG (inter)national to strengthen the position of FSG and identify and exploit business opportunities.
The Group Procurement Team (9 staff) and Facility Team Netherlands (6 staff) is located in Hoofddorp as well as Woensdrecht.
- Define and implement Procurement and Facility Vision, Mission, Strategy and Plan(ning). Anticipate on market dynamics. Create agile Teams;
- Develop strong relationships with business area stakeholders and strategic supply and network partners to improve business and (supply chain) performance and identify and exploit business opportunities;
- Lead, Coach and Develop the Teams;
- Contribute to the financial and operations business objectives/targets of the Business Area’s by leveraging value and cost drivers. Deliver input for business planning and budgeting process of Business Area’s;
- Manage SC/Supplier performance on BLQTC (Business Alignment, Logistics/On-Time-Delivery, Quality, Technology, Cost);
- Manage Cash Conversion Cycle/DPO;
- Manage SC risks. Develop and implement risk management policies and processes;
- Manage process of Contract Compliance and Lifecycle Management;
- Develop and update Business Continuity Plans;
- Continuous Improve Procurement, SCM (functional) and Facility (work)processes;
- Functionally develop and support SCM, Operational buying, Distribution and Logistics;
- Secure supply compliance to all applicable (Inter)National and Aerospace laws, regulations and standards and internal FSG policies and standards.
Experience & Qualifications
- University (Master) graduate, preferably Technical (Aeronautical/Mechanical Engineering) or Business Administration;
- Minimum of 10 years of experience in a similar leading role preferable in Aerospace MRO industry or comparable Asset MRO industry (a.e. Yacht Building Industry, Shipbuilding Industry, Train Construction Industry);
- Preferably NEVI/Dutch Association for Purchasing Management Level 3 or international equivalent certificates (UK: CIPS, US: ISM) or equivalent knowledge and expertise in Procurement, Purchasing and Supply Chain Management gained through work experience (including applicable laws and regulations);
- Proven knowledge and experience on Organization and Strategy Development, Project Management, Continuous Improvement/Lean and Agile/SCRUM;
- Excellent in developing strong relationships;
- Experience in collaborating with (senior) management and cross functional teams from diverse cultures;
- Excellent communications skills in English and preferably Dutch;
Other important competences are: Result focused, Entrepreneurial, Vision, Organization sensitivity, Flexible, Leading and inspiring, Networking and Collaborative.
What We Offer
- A competitive salary matching your knowledge and experience;
- Flexible hours and an option to partially work from home;
- When working fulltime (40 hours), you have 29 days of paid leave;
- Career opportunities and a lot of space for professional and personal growth.
About Fokker Services Group
At Fokker Services Group (FSG), our drive revolves around one purpose: exceed reliability expectations to keep your aircraft where they belong, in the sky. As a Global Independent Aerospace Service Provider, we create tailored solutions for your maintenance of regional, commercial and military aircraft. We engineer, repair, upgrade, and deliver high-quality solutions, innovating in multiple areas to facilitate and support your competitive operations. Our services range from type certificate holder-related product support services to flight hour based component availability and repair programs, spare parts, engineering, modifications and documentation support. The unique combination of OEM (design) expertise and aftersales support services makes us an essential partner for the aerospace industry. We have a global presence, with facilities in Europe (Hoofddorp, Schiphol, Woensdrecht), Asia (Singapore) and the Americas (Lagrange, GA, USA).
Working With Us
What is the height of your ambition? Ours starts at roughly 30,000 feet and climbs from there. Few people know what it feels like to set their work in the sky. Others may have a hard time relating but your colleagues understand that when your work takes flight, so do you. Which is why our team leaders are so driven to support the development of your maximum potential. Together, your work will mix renewal with
innovation, reinvention and repair to create tailored solutions that soar. Your entrepreneurial spirit will be given the space to maneuver, working with a team that is as open, transparent and engaged as you are. With Fokker Services, every action you take has a meaningful impact on a clients’ success. It’s this total combination, and the strength of the relationships formed through a shared dedication, that keeps
hardworking talent here for 20, 30 plus years. Time enough to reach the height of your ambition, and discover what lies beyond.