Ecommerce Buyer179 x bekeken
Specialismes: Product Related
The Ecommerce team is responsible for managing the European owned-and-operated tommy.com and calvinklein.com sites across all European markets. The team executes all necessary functions to manage the Ecommerce business end-to-end. Both brands are growing at a rapid pace and have very ambitious growth targets for the coming years.
The team is 115+ people strong and will expand significantly by the end of the year. Our team consists of highly motivated and skilled professionals from various cultural backgrounds and nationalities, making it an inspiring environment to work in.
As the own-and-operated Ecommerce business, is one of the main growth opportunities for both brands, there is a high focus in the organization to support the Ecommerce expansion.
At Calvin Klein we are transforming the fashion industry by breaking conventions every single day. We are always exploring ways to bring the industry forward and constantly accelerating the pace in which we do business.
For the buying team at CK.com product is everything – from building the strategy to trading the product live on site. We make sure we have the right product at the right time, buying the strongest possible assortment for ck.com. The scope of the buying team is large, we own the relationship with our brands and need to assure that our vision and product knowledge is translated to all other teams. As part of the team, you are responsible for buying and trading your designated divisions. This entails pitching product stories to our marketing team, influencing the styling and look of our product imagery and suggesting creative ways to improve trade on existing collections, always using data as a guiding principle.
You will report directly into the director buying & site merchandising and will have a merchandising coordinator reporting into you. You will focus on Swimwear (mens and womens), CK Jeans Kids (boys and girls) and mainline (mens & womens)
- You will work collaboratively with the planning team to create seasonal range plans and define detailed buy plans incorporating consumer insights, market trends and commercial opportunities
- Select the ecommerce collection from the divisional offer in alignment with the buy plan
- Attend and communicate ecommerce business needs during key milestone meetings (e.g. Multi-channel retail, Global Alignment Meeting, Market Launch & European Retail Merchandising Meeting)
- Manage the ecommerce buy process including creation of seasonal presentations (divisional buy plans) and oversee order entry in SAP, and STO creation
- Oversee the seasonal strategy for the business and liaise with key stakeholders to ensure availability of digital assets (image, copy, price) prior to product launch and connect with PVH studios, marketing, content for the pre-styling walk through and kick off meetings
- Provide directional input to the content team and studio during creative briefs for style guides, looks, features, promotions, newsletter
- Partner with planning to analyse weekly sales reports and present key learnings, areas of opportunity and proposed actions during trade meetings
- Establish a trusted relationship with respective divisions and maintain regular feedback to the divisions on selling performance and relevant data throughout the season
- Stay in tune with market trends, competitor activity and developments in assigned geographic markets
- Responsible for managing, training and developing merchandising coordinator
- Monitor sell-throughs, proposing and executing trading actions in order to improve sales performance
- Work collaboratively with the content and site merchandising teams to best prepare the business to develop initiatives to support particular categories and products, ensuring categories have visibility and voice
The Ideal Candidate
We are looking for a real team player, who brings in creative and positive energy. Our team is supportive, strong and creative and we are looking a structured personality that is full of power. If you are data driven and curious about trends and you think without limits, our team is perfect for you.
- 5+ years previous experience in an Ecommerce buying department
- Commercial and strategic knowledge within an Ecommerce environment with a clear understanding of the metrics that drive online performance
- Influencing and negotiating skills
- Good eye for product demonstrating excellent commercial awareness
- Advanced Excel skills and proficiency in spreadsheet analyses
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills with the ability to present and map complex ecommerce business solutions and processes
- Focused on achieving results & confident to take on accountability to deliver to expectations
- Ability to bring ideas to the table in relation to product and brand mix
- Comfortable to build relationships at all levels with suppliers and internal stakeholders
- Ability to work as part of a team as well as being a self-motivated individual;
- Ability to work calmly and efficiently under pressure
- Quick to learn new systems and tools
- Comfortable working in an international environment
- Fluency in English is required; working knowledge of other languages are a bonus
What You Can Expect From Us
- A beautiful state-of-the-art Campus, complete with our very own People's Place Gym and People's Place Cafe's
- A company culture that fosters development, offering training and learning opportunities through our very own PVH University
- An international environment which respects diversity, equality, and individuality
- A smart work program that empowers our associates to work at their preferred location within a flexible schedule
- A chance to unwind with weekly social activities