You will join a rapidly growing team with a mission to become the number one sustainable bespoke load carrier supplier for Europe, which includes pallets, roll containers, boxes. This would mean to grow three times our current size. We support our customers by trade, rental, our own production or via our web shop. With currently 26 locations and more as 500 fte in Europe and our growing ambitions, the buyer indirect Goods and Services will have an essential part.
You will be part of a rapidly evolving European procurement team.
Your responsibilities and tasks:
- Responsible for the tactical procurement of indirect goods and services for all companies of Rotom Europe;
- The category comprises productgroups as Facility Goods and Services (carlease, Cantine, recruitment agency etc), Technical Goods and Services (MRO, Trailers, etc), Transport and ICT.
- Implement and execute your EU Category Strategy per specific product group specifics. Some product groups require quickness, efficiency and effectiveness and other will be determined by cost and strategic decisions.
- Execute by specifying, sourcing , selection, and contracting;
- Develop effective communication network with key Stakeholders. Work in close collaboration with all our European Buyers community;
- Manage category based on key parameters as Quality, Logistic, Technical, Sustainability and Total Cost (savings);
- Supplier management by excellent relation management, Supplier Development Programs, contract compliancy management;
- Ensure up to date category market developments and business analytics;
- Leading complex procurement processes and projects.
- Bachelor or Master in a business education (Industrial Engineering, Facility management, Business Administration or similar);
- Minimum of 5 year tactical buyer experience;
- Specific procurement education (Nevi 2, CIPS, CPM or similar);
- Demonstrated networking ability with strong negotiations skills;
- A commercial drive accompanied with good business insight;
- Fluent English;
- Extensive knowledge of an ERP system (eg. Microsoft AX or D365);
- Enthusiastic on international European travel.
Introduction of Rotom Europe
Rotom Europe is a fast growing leading international provider of load carriers for the supply chain operating in 10 European countries with its headquarters in Son, nearby Eindhoven. Our ambition is to facilitate and improve our customers’ supply chains through the correct use of load carriers and the provision of sustainable services and solutions, including rental, pooling and packaging recovery. Together with Waterland Private Equity Investments, we’re pursuing a Buy and Build strategy to become the European market leader. The group turnover is more than € 200 million per year. Our core values are: quality, reliability, flexibility and solution-oriented thinking.
What do we offer?
- A competitive salary appropriate to the position and geared to your knowledge and skills;
- Your own workplace in our office in Headquarter Son;
- A lot of space for your own input and opportunities for self-development and training opportunities;
- A position within an informal team in a rapidly growing international organization;
- A flat organization in which an idea from today can be implemented tomorrow;
- A solution-oriented organization with a no-nonsense, low-threshold business culture.
Do you have the asked profile and would you like to strengthen our purchase team?
Please send your motivation and CV to Eline van der Linden by email: firstname.lastname@example.org. Feel free to contact us for more information, by phone number 0499 491012.