Global Category Manager IT services37 x bekeken
20-03-2020 | REQ15851 | IT | Veldhoven, Netherlands | 8+ years | Master | Travel: 10%
Does a high tech environment and strategic negotiations energize you? Within our Strategic Sourcing & Procurement department we would like to welcome an enthusiastic Category Manager for IT services. The Category Manager role is a challenging Procurement position reflecting the dynamics of ASML with a high spend responsibility and frequent exposure to Senior Management. The Category Manager IT services reports into the Group Category manager IT.
The IT procurement team is responsible for sourcing, managing supplier relationships and contracting across all IT domains globally. The team consists of procurement professionals with a can-do mentality and capable of building bridges with internal stakeholders and external suppliers.
The Category Manager IT services is responsible for further strengthening and development of ASML’s IT Procurement team and will operate in the supply market IT services. He or she acts as a strong leader and assures the setup and realization of strategic, tactical and operational goals. The IT organization is currently in an Agile transformation, this may require contract amendments to support IT and our supplier to transform to a true agile way of working.
The Category Manager IT services:
- Develops sourcing strategies and builds and maintains long term relationships with (inter)national suppliers.
- Drives and Executes global sourcing strategy.
- Develops account plans with strategic IT suppliers.
- Uses subject matter expertise and market knowledge to shape the stakeholders demand.
- Manages overall procurement for all IT services and drives for continuous improvements.
- Drives, executes and leads negotiations for strategic deals.
- Involves selected suppliers in early stages of new product/services introduction of ASML.
- Leads or participates in Supplier Account Teams and act in Strategic Product Family Teams.
- Interacts with internal stakeholders on all levels within the organization.
- Is willing to travel.
Master degree in a relevant area (e.g. Business Economics, Business Administration, Technology Management) combined with Procurement related courses (e.g. NEVI II and III).
- Over 10 years of work experience in a professional, complex and international environment.
- Team player with proven ability to successfully manage complex multi-disciplinary projects.
- In-depth understanding of IT markets.
- Experienced and strong negotiator.
- Preference to have experience in the area of IT Sourcing (manage RFQ/RFP processes) and IT procurement strategy development.
Good communicator combined with a result driven can-do mentality. Client focused and problem solving team player who creates strong commitment with internal stakeholders and external parties. Strategic, analytical, structured, accurate and able to maintain overview, assess priorities and focus on concrete results. Self-starter, can work autonomously and independently.
Context of the position
ASML is a leading provider of advanced technology systems for the semiconductor industry. We’re a global team of more than 24,000 people from 123 different nationalities and counting. Headquartered in Europe’s top tech hub, the Brainport Eindhoven region in the Netherlands, our operations are spread across Europe, Asia and the US. Its success is based on four pillars: technology leadership combined with customer and supplier intimacy, highly efficient manufacturing processes and entrepreneurial people.
As a large-scale system integrator, ASML focuses on extensive outsourcing and integration of its supply chain. Approximately 90% of the manufacturing cost price is accounted for by purchased goods. Therefore, high level flexibility must be built into the supplier network. The Strategic Sourcing & Procurement Department creates, maintains and qualifies this global network and is responsible for all suppliers interaction. This enables the execution of the ASML Development, Production and Customer Support plans and operates according to the principles of Value Sourcing.
You will be working within the ‘Non Product Related’ Procurement department and report to the IT procurement cluster manager.
Keywords: IT procurement, Services procurement, WAN/LAN, negotiate, complex contracting, project manager, stakeholder management, vendor management, sourcing strategy, IT strategy, software, hardware, outsourcing, professional, flexibility, result driven.Bronlocatie van deze vacature