Global IT Sourcing and Vendor Manager47 x bekeken
Willem Einthovenstraat 11, 2342 BG Oegstgeest, Netherlands | Full-time
Avery Dennison (NYSE: AVY) is a global materials science and manufacturing company specializing in the design and manufacture of a wide variety of labeling and functional materials. The company’s products, which are used in nearly every major industry, include pressure-sensitive materials for labels and graphic applications; tapes and other bonding solutions for industrial, medical and retail applications; tags, labels and embellishments for apparel; and radio frequency identification (RFID) solutions serving retail apparel and other markets. Headquartered in Glendale, California, the company employs approximately 30,000 employees in more than 50 countries. Reported sales in 2017 were $6.6 billion. Learn more at www.averydennison.com.
The IT Sourcing Manager will perform a combination of strategic sourcing, contract management, performance management, and relationship management functions for Avery Dennison’s global IT Sourcing and Vendor Management (ITSVM) team for all types of IT contracts. You will be responsible for managing their assigned portfolio, the full lifecycle of all associated IT purchasing (from initial concept/planning and vendor selection to contract closeout and vendor off-boarding), and strategic projects. The IT Sourcing Manager will also support Vendor Management Office (VMO) objectives; enabling a consistent approach to implementing vendor management practices across the organization. These practices include the establishment of roles, governance processes and standardized scorecarding of key vendors. You will be known as a subject matter expert, a thought leader, and excels at building strong relationships with internal stakeholders as well as IT vendors.
- Stategizes, develops, and is accountable for managing assigned categories/projects, including sustained delivery of results that meet business needs
- Balances time between daily operation activities and strategic planning/projects, with work performed without appreciable direction
- Contributes to the development of overall objectives and long-range goals of the organization
- Identifies and executes operational improvements for ITSVM and assigned categories
- Partners with Avery Dennison stakeholders globally and works cross-functionally and cross-regionally with operational teams and other key stakeholders globally
- Manages assigned portfolio and projects, engaging as the subject matter expert, providing consultation to key stakeholders, and identifying any portfolio optimization / consolidation opportunities
- Manages communications with vendors, stakeholders, internal reviewers, and finance teams
- Creates and delivers high-value, global IT sourcing strategies, including: market analysis/benchmarking, vendor evaluation/selection (e.g. RFx, due diligence, Q&A, scoring), cost forecasts, and negotiation strategy (including leveraging global capability and scale)
- Leads contract development, negotiates contracts, drafts commercial terms, manages contract approvals, and creates and/or approves order documentation (SOWs, POs, Requisitions, etc).
- Facilitates post-execution contract management, including: maintaining the contract system of record, providing proactive renewal/obligation notifications, analyzing problem areas, and helping resolve disputes
- Supports the deployment of consistent vendor management processes, including:
- Leading annual executive reviews for key vendors, monitoring and reporting on vendor performance in the areas that include:cost and contracting, financial management, people, delivery and support, partnership, and innovation
- Collecting, consolidating and communicating detailed summaries of vendor results to multiple constituents on vendor performance and relationships
- Identifying opportunities for vendor innovation and relationship management improvement
- Responsible for providing administrative support, such as tracking, reporting, data entry, scheduling, and other tasks as needed to support the ITSVM team and IT Sourcing and Vendor Management life-cycle.
- Provides guidance to less experienced team members
- Perform ad hoc duties when required
- 6+ years of relevant experience in global IT sourcing and vendor management; including management of third-party vendors, strategic sourcing, contract negotiation, and a deep understanding of related procurement practices, processes and industry trends is required
- 1+ years of relevant managerial and leadership experience, preferred.
- Experience with various sourcing, asset and contract management practices / tools)
- Experience drafting and negotiating IT contracts
- Strong business acumen and understanding of enterprise IT
- Strong written and oral communication skills, including presentation skills, with the ability to be an advisor to stakeholders, communicate effectively with vendors, present to senior leadership, and build strong, sustainable relationships.
- Strong sense of accountability and business partnership
- Strong project and process management skills, with the ability to handle multiple vendors, projects and a wide range of tasks
- Team player with strong ability to collaborate with others inside and outside of immediate team
- Responsible, takes initiative, well-organized, detail-oriented, and able to work independently
- Ability to influence all levels of the organization from senior leadership and below, both in a team setting and as an individual contributor
- Willingness to travel as required, an estimated 10%
- Education: Bachelor’s degree in business, or technology. MBA or JD degree preferred
AVERY DENNISON IS EVERYWHERE YOU LOOK:
We not only embrace change… we drive it. We work hard, push hard, and take brave risks. Our culture is innovative and collaborative - where bold ideas turn into action. We grow strong talent through stretch opportunities only restricted by your interests. We are committed to workplace diversity, both for employees and for the business. We are a force for good, imbedded in industries and communities worldwide. We are challenging ourselves and others to reach higher and think bigger to improve the quality of all life. Avery Dennison is a great place to work for everyone. We offer:
- Workplace Flexibility,
- Structured learning and development
- Mentoring program
- Competitive total rewards
At Avery Dennison we do what we love and we love what we do.
We look forward to receiving your application.Bronlocatie van deze vacature