Global Marketing & Licensing Procurement Manager22 x bekeken
- Keulsekade, Utrecht, Netherlands
It’s amazing what can happen over a cup of coffee. At JACOBS DOUWE EGBERTS, we’ve made it our mission to find out. Our people have been raising the bar since day one, thinking fast and acting even faster to make an impact that’s felt around the world. JDE is the home to some of the most well-known coffee brands in the world. To date, our coffee and tea portfolio is available in over 100 countries and includes iconic household names such as Jacobs, Tassimo, Moccona, Senseo, L’OR, Douwe Egberts, TiOra, Super, Kenco, Pilao and Gevalia. We’ve built our business on the belief that everyone deserves the coffee they love – no matter who you are, where you live or how you take it.
At JACOBS DOUWE EGBERTS we are inspired by our belief that it’s amazing what can happen over a cup of coffee. We are driven by the vision that everyone deserves the coffee they love.
We are on the lookout for a Global Marketing & Licensing Procurement Manager to strengthen our Central Procurement team.
JDE Global Procurement is responsible for sourcing products and services across direct and indirect categories. We develop and implement sourcing strategies and manage suppliers. We want our people and our suppliers to innovate and grow. Reporting to the Director Global Procurement Media, Marketing, HR & Professional Services, the Marketing Procurement Buyers and Manager are responsible for strategic sourcing, category and supplier management to deliver results supporting Marketing teams centrally and around the world. Within Marketing Procurement there are 10+ different categories of expertise which vary from POS materials, print, artwork, to creative agencies. Licensing is strategic and business critical activity for JDE. You would be responsible for creating successful licensing agreements as part of a cross-functional team and managing relationships with JDE Licensing partner - leading global brands in their categories. It will be key that you build effective relationships in your engagement with senior stakeholders across global functions and country business units. This will allow you to be a business partner maximizing value and driving continuous improvement.
ABOUT THE ROLE Within your role as Global Marketing & Licensing Procurement Manager you will have the following responsibilities:
- Creating and managing successful Licensing agreements and partnerships. In the lead for all commercial aspects as part of contracting as well as setting up effective evaluations and compliance measurement.
- Creates and implements sourcing strategies and targets that deliver tangible results (financial + non-financial) and tracks benefits realization. In close collaboration with regional/local Procurement teams.
- Builds effective relationships engaging with stakeholders across central and local Marketing.
- Lead the way for JDE’s new creative sourcing approach. Using the right type of agencies whilst reducing the number of agencies. KPI setting and continuous improvement processes, new remuneration models and improve ways of working including early planning and scoping of work with Marketing and agencies.
- Lead process to identify future improved asset management approach (DAM).
- Drive innovation programs in your category to continually search for improvement and savings opportunities, new technologies, new services and new suppliers that contribute to the overall strategy and success of the business.
- Identify and prioritize opportunities to deliver total cost of ownership savings and drive the implementation of the plans to capture those opportunities.
- Create winning partnerships. Proactively manages supplier relationships to deliver quality and productivity results, to drive continuous service level improvement and position JDE as a customer of choice. Leads regular key supplier business reviews, creates/manages evaluation process and addresses relationship opportunities and issues. Sets up results based remuneration agreements with agencies.
- Measure and benchmark performance to ensure that JDE has the most competitive base in your category.
- Supports central/international and key local pitches and tenders, negotiates & contracts and implementation
- Keeps oversight over set of contracts within category and ensures contract compliance considering performance, payments terms, prices, discounts & rebates in close collaboration with business.
- Manages transitions in case of new suppliers, new processes and tools.
- Internal procurement and CBM policies & procedures, has a deep understanding of and actively manages compliance by coaching and communicating with stakeholders, working together with JDE Procurement Excellence and Finance teams.
If you’re brimming with entrepreneurial spirit and a drive to succeed, you’ll fit right in at JDE. Working globally and locally, our Associates have been positively influencing the world of coffee for over 265 years. We love people who are not afraid to try, and who try until they get it right. We value strong convictions and encourage debate. And all this in an open, friendly environment where you can approach anyone and grow any way you like.
For this role as a Global Marketing & Licensing Procurement Manager we’re looking for someone who has the following skills and experience:
- You have an excellent track record of delivering sourcing approaches leading to best in class value and cash results
- Managing Licensing contracting processes with senior level partners and internal teams.
- Ability to quickly ‘deserve a seat at the table’ when engaging with senior level functional leads and business management.
- Teamwork and empowering others is at the essence - lone wolves will not get as far.
- Intentional and have a can-do mindset and get energy from working together with others.
- Strong ability to work cross functionally and international environment and understand and speak the business and marketing language.
- Excellent communication, networking, influencing and negotiation skills.
- Is a thought leader in his/her area, stays on top of new industry developments and demonstrably adds value to the Global Procurement team.
- An ability to work and make fact based analyses and decisions at pace is really important.
Your application at JDE If you are interested in this career opportunity at JDE, hit the “I’m interested” button and upload your application. After receiving your application we will do our utmost to give you quick feedback. Part of the recruitment procedure at JDE will be an online assessment, followed by interviews. A pre-employment check can be part of the recruitment process.Bronlocatie van deze vacature